Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you have a crush?

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
PADDY said:
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BZESj6GpJ0A"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BZESj6GpJ0A" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Oh, Ella! Age cannot wither her, nor custom stale...

Great medley, loved the pianist.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
...Her infinite variety

Other women cloy the appetites they feed: but she makes hungry
Where most she satisfies. ;)

Isn't she just wonderful, I'm going to have to click on her again now and listen, listen, listen...

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
PADDY said:
Other women cloy the appetites they feed: but she makes hungry
Where most she satisfies. ;)

Isn't she just wonderful, I'm going to have to click on her again now and listen, listen, listen...

I have college friends who still call me Ella because that period was the height of my Ella Fitzgerald obsession--I actually wore out a cassette tape of Ella in Rome.

It's something she does regularly, but especially during the Rome concert; I get the biggest kick out of how she sings in such a tender, heartfelt way and during the applause she'll say brightly "Thank you!", take a breath and go right into the next song. Amazing!

Angel Eyes is one of my favorites
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m6vtHIXzF8

S

Samsa

I'm reeling, reeling.

Theodore Roethke has something on point, but propriety prevents me from posting in here.

Miss1933

New in Town
Gee, this is such a fun thread! Never the less here are my crushes...

Clark Gable- I like the fact that he could get dirty while fixing a car then polish very well!! He is just so handsome..

Russ Columbo- His voice makes me day dream, not to mention his looks.. Boy is he something!!

Fred Astaire- He could sure keep me off my toes!! He is just too marvelous for words!!

Howard Hughes- What's not to like about this man??? Smart and attractive, my kind of fellow!!

Atomic Glee

Practically Family
I wound up with my crush - my sweetie Stephanie. That being said, I do have two crushes to this day.

Vintage - Mary Beth Hughes:

050sleeperswest.jpg

047sleeperswest.jpg

mbh2.jpg

Modern - Kate Winslet:

kate1.jpg

kate2.jpg

kate3.jpg

Edward

Bartender
zaika said:
I third that! You should post more. :)

:eek: Thank-you... I don't think I really have many more photos suitable for the FL, though.... I don't tend to think to take photos of myself out of costume, so there are very few post about 2001!

Jovan

Suspended
I'm not really sure who my celebrity crush is... there are many attractive women, but I'm not sure if there's anyone I'd actually want personality wise. Closest bet was Amanda Bynes, but I hear she's gotten a bit jaded as of late.

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
I have a crush on Russell Crowe. Maybe it's the whole bad boy image (although he seems to have settled down somewhat with marriage and two children), but I also think he is a very talented actor.

And for classic crushes...ahhhhh...that would be Dana Andrews, hands down!

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Edward, put these ladies out of their misery pleeease!

Edward said:
:eek: Thank-you... I don't think I really have many more photos suitable for the FL, though.... I don't tend to think to take photos of myself out of costume, so there are very few post about 2001!

Isn't this the opportunity to get dressed up in your best clobber, a hat at a jaunty angle, a fine London skyline backdrop (or I know a great one!! in New Bond Street, you know the full size bronze sculpture of FDR and Winston on a park bench chatting, there's room for one more there!!) and get a few snaps shot off!! Go on, ...you can do it;)

Edward, just to keep the wolves at bay for now (I know this is an 'old' one of you),...

EDWARDOFULSTER.jpg

OH EDWARD, just remembered, the bronze of Beau Brummel (Dandy extraordinaire) in Jermyn Street just outside Lobbs!! you and Beau, what a winning team!!

PS: And just think, this is the effect your photo is having!! And they haven't even heard the great ULSTER accent yet ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21