Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you have a crush?

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm not usually prone to such things, but I have to admit there is one Lady of the Lounge whose pictures never fail to make me weak at the knees, so much so I've never even been able to comment on them in the Ladies of the Lounge thread - there just aren't words superlative enough to describe her.

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
Lady Day said:
crushoneveryboy.jpg

:rolleyes:

LD

:D :D :D

CharlieH.

One Too Many
I hate to chime in on this one but...

I do have a crush at the moment, and luckily for you ladies, she's not a lounger. And best of all, she likes me... but she likes her boyfriend better... and she's still very much in love with her ex-boyfriend!

ClaraB

One of the Regulars
Benny Holiday said:
I'm not usually prone to such things, but I have to admit there is one Lady of the Lounge whose pictures never fail to make me weak at the knees, so much so I've never even been able to comment on them in the Ladies of the Lounge thread - there just aren't words superlative enough to describe her.

Aww that isn't very nice, we all want to know now!
My guess is she is a blonde.

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Ha ha, what have I done? lol

Clara you are too perceptive . . . And I'll add that the lady in question lives almost as far away from my country as you can possibly get! Mind you, your latest photos are rather crushworthy themselves! ;)

Sam Marlowe, we have jokes like that here in Australia about Tasmanians, being a small island and all . . . lol

Edward

Bartender
PADDY said:
Isn't this the opportunity to get dressed up in your best clobber, a hat at a jaunty angle, a fine London skyline backdrop (or I know a great one!! in New Bond Street, you know the full size bronze sculpture of FDR and Winston on a park bench chatting, there's room for one more there!!) and get a few snaps shot off!! Go on, ...you can do it;)

Heh, well.... when I get sorted out with some decent suitage again, I might just.... alas, half my suits have died during a financially lean period... hopefully into the new year things will pick up.

Edward, just to keep the wolves at bay for now (I know this is an 'old' one of you),...

EDWARDOFULSTER.jpg

lol

OH EDWARD, just remembered, the bronze of Beau Brummel (Dandy extraordinaire) in Jermyn Street just outside Lobbs!! you and Beau, what a winning team!!

Noted.... could be a good spot. I'm also a fan of Bunhill Fields Cemetary. :D

PS: And just think, this is the effect your photo is having!! And they haven't even heard the great ULSTER accent yet ;) [/COLOR]

Ha, it's usually when I open my mouth that things start to go wrong! :p

pennycarrol

A-List Customer
Hello everyone!! My current crush is a beautiful british man, with incredible blue eyes, older... He's got the most gorgeous english accent when he speaks french.... I love it!! Speaking about celebrities, I love travis Fimmel lol lol !!!!!!!

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
My current drush is a German man with dark hair and tattoos. I haven't a chance so I am not taking the crush seriously but I love his accent.

Atomic Glee

Practically Family
If we're talking Lounge crushes, then yeah, we'd be here all day. There are some incredibly lovely women around these parts (I say that as a happily involved guy who still think you need to give compliments when they're due - and they're due around here big time).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto