Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you have a crush?

Jovan

Suspended
LocktownDog said:
I don't know. Maybe its the accent, but Audrey Tatou makes my poor heart beat faster than it should. ;)

audreytautou.jpg

Richard
Agreed.

Trixie

One of the Regulars
Oh I have a mean crush on Norm MacDonald (insert many heart smilies here)
He has the cutest dimples and his dry sense of humor and he's just adorable.

I finally saw him perform at a comedy club. He was wearing some weird old saggy butt man stretch pants and he hadnt brushed his hair in about a week but he was still cute. I sat dead center, front row, right at the stage and just stared at him the entire hour. My husband thought it was hilarious. After the show Norm was outside and said "I saw you in the audience! You're pretty." (insert more heart smilies).

norm-1.jpg

I also have a thing for Christopher Titus. I saw him at the same comedy club. He's so adorable but a little preachy but still....maybe I just have a thing for funny guys.

christ.jpg

catsmeow

One of the Regulars
OMG, I can't believe I found this thread. I have to admit...I have a little crush:eek: .
All I can say is..what a sweetie!:rolleyes:

megagene

New in Town
Well I don't tend to crush on "famous" people very much, but if I had to pick two, I'd go with:

celebrity chef, Nigella Lawson:
Nigella400x233.jpg

Her British accent just sweetens the deal...

And I am also enamoured with singer/songwriter Anna Nalick:
21102498.jpg

I think she has such a beautiful voice and I love her eyes.

That's about it. Like I said, I don't really crush on celebrities but if I ever met Nigella Lawson or Anna Nalick in person I would probably fall on the floor and giggle like a school girl.

akula

New in Town
Ingrid Bergman in Casablanca. I gotta say that is my favorite movie of all time. I watched it 3 times this last week.

Audrey Hepburn, I liked everything she ever did.

Julie Christie, Hot hot hot, I think I paid to see "Heaven Can Wait" 6 times even though I could have gotten in to see it for free because my sister and best friend worked at the local theater.

Natalie Portman and Kristin Kreuk nowadays.

Diamondback said:
a certain Bartender's green-eyed roommate.
I definitely agree with Diamondback, that Daisy B. is definitely crushable.

Dr Doran

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This is my first time on this thread. I was only barely aware of its existence.
All the controversy about Lounge crushes (how anyone could have a crush on someone they never met impresses me -- my imagination is not vivid enough to do that, and it's pretty vivid) aside --

I have a crush.
She's the cutest girl I have ever met ...
Rather chubby, very talkative although inscrutable.
The softest skin in the world.
A swaying walk like a mechanical monkey.
Deep, dark eyes, a ready smile, a most infectious laugh.
She has a tendency to cry, though ...

I have a crush on my 13 month old daughter. My wife has a crush on her too! So do many people who meet her.
Neither my wife nor I can stop kissing her bald little head.
Those little chubby limbs! See picture at left.

Here is to little Dominika and the biggest crush I (or my wife) ever had!

Doran said:
All the controversy about Lounge crushes (how anyone could have a crush on someone they never met impresses me -- my imagination is not vivid enough to do that, and it's pretty vivid) aside --
For a lot of us, it's based on assumptions--that what we're seeing in text and posted photos is pretty much the real deal. (In my case, it's largely based on high confidence that someone on for something stupid would pick a less-dangerous target that also has more to offer... plus the very limited "pattern-analysis" I do on all of you trying to get a rough sense of people's character. Jack and Feraud weren't the only ones who went on "point" about a certain unnamed "ex-Lounger of 1000 Faces", for example...)

Bottom line, if she has good character and any kind of looks, she's crushworthy in my book.

Lola Getz

One of the Regulars
No-longer-with-us-crushes: Cary Grant and Christopher Reeve, bless his heart.

Current crushes: Taye Diggs (swoon!) and Maxwell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy