Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do your kids dress vintage?

shopgirl61

A-List Customer
For those of you who have kids, do they dress vintage? even if only on certain occassions?

My 12 yo dd used to LOVE vintage when she was 'younger', she would get so many; "where did you get that?" and, "those go-go boots are so cool" from her school mates. Nowadays, she isn't to crazy about the idea :( prolly her age.

I have a 16 yo who loves to dress up as a general rule. He knows just how cool everyone from Johnny Depp aka Dillenger and James Dean, Elvis looked and more importantly, that these dudes always got the gal ;) He is thinking about going to the Gatsby Picnic w/ me in Oakland, Ca in september. but i'm clueless as to whether he'd look best as a gangster or John Boy Walton (knickers/suspenders and all lol )

He does want to don a fedora but lil ole me knows zilch about mens hats :( and he is one handsome lad too!

As for my dd, I can tell her, "no dress like an American Girl 30s character... no go to gatsby lol

What about your older kids?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails