Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Does anybody here add personal touches for their leather jackets?

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
Long ago, I rode a Goldwing from Moscow to Kazakhstan. My mother had one of my Schott 184 painted with an image of the Vigen de Guadalupe in the back. The jacket was very well taken by the locals. I ended up giving it to one of my friends before I left Kazakhstan. Personally, I am thinking of getting another one painted on one of my nicest jackets.
Sadly, I do not know any LOCAL artist that will do an excellent job. Does anyone know a good jacket artist in the L.A. area that actually did some artwork on one of your leathers? If you do, please let me know.

Here is an image of what I am looking for.

Attachments

• virgen de guadalupe.jpg
    virgen de guadalupe.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Long ago, I rode a Goldwing from Moscow to Kazakhstan. My mother had one of my Schott 184 painted with an image of the Vigen de Guadalupe in the back. The jacket was very well taken by the locals. I ended up giving it to one of my friends before I left Kazakhstan. Personally, I am thinking of getting another one painted on one of my nicest jackets.
Sadly, I do not know any good artist that will do an excellent job. Does anyone know a good jacket artist that actually did some artwork on one of your leathers? If you do, please let me know.

The Japanese fashion company Kapital (which features elements of art from around the world) did a line of jackets and things with art of the Blessed Virgin on them. I remember linking it to a very fashionable friend who's also a religious Catholic.

KOR2002LS15_TURQUOISE2_1600x.jpg

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Sadly, I do not know any good artist that will do an excellent job. Does anyone know a good jacket artist that actually did some artwork on one of your leathers? If you do, please let me know.

HoosierDaddy would do it, I am quite sure. Sadly, he passed....:(.

You can hit up @navetsea , he's a very good artist, so is @Monitor .

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Im exclusively work with software when it comes to coloring:D but i remember someone here is a jacket patch painter who was his username...

Kenan

A-List Customer
@Kenan i like that. I have a set of silver dice i could add to one of my jackets... now i kind of want to try it.
That sounds cool and would look very cool indeed!

edit: Add it to your amazing vintage Vanson for maximum coolness :)

Last edited:

Kenan

A-List Customer
This snap cap from Good Art in Sterling silver is also quite cool, but stupidly expensive for what it is.

0CD1DAA3-C645-46BE-A9EF-CD8075805EF3.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko