Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dogs and Hats

rlk

I'll Lock Up

Screen%2520shot%25202012-04-08%2520at%25209.50.43%2520AM.png

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
A pic taken earlier this month. My Port. Water Dog - Trice (Beatrice) not wishing to show her muzzle to the camera.

IMG1021-M.jpg

Today she is getting groomed for the warmer weather. Shaved with a #4 blade (all over), muzzle trim, nails clipped and a quick dental. It helps to have a DVM as a wife!

Our other PWD, Tio (Horatio) is hiding in the house as he knows that he is next.

Eric -

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Hey, you guys can't go swimming yet....oops. Oh boy we are in trouble now as your coats are all curly and tangled.
IMG1442-L.jpg

Post grooming pic with damp, and reluctant hat models. They will have to earn their treats other ways. In fact I may have to earn my treats other ways, while my wife (main grooming/teeth/nail person) quietly recalls how good the dogs coats used to look just this afternoon. Finishing her cup of tea will help.

Oh yes - Adam Executive and Stephen Stetson fedoras.

Holding court with the dogs on the dock, Eric -

Last edited:

lauro13

One of the Regulars
here is mine

These are embarrassing, he hates wearing anything, but what the hell! I always thought of tiny dogs as annoying rodents though this guy seems the exception to that rule. The 7 pound flea came from animal services who took him from some abusive owners. He rarely if ever barks, goes with me everywhere, I've taken him on my motorcycle, ocean kayaking and bicycling and he's always happy provided I'm not putting a hat on him.

B99638E1-3342-49D0-87C0-90F1B9A5937C-1575-000000C20F48F803.jpg
C866C99D-2BF0-4AA5-9F25-8F4046F90E17-118-0000000147D4D708.jpg

... I always thought of tiny dogs as annoying rodents though this guy seems the exception to that rule. The 7 pound flea came from animal services who took him from some abusive owners. ...

It's amazing, ain't it, how those furry little f***ers can worm their way into a person's heart?

Largely at the lovely bride's urging, we now have two of the little buzzards, one about 16 pounds, the other around 22 pounds, both mutts, both once-abandoned fellas we got from the pound. They're a pain in the rump sometimes, and they significantly complicate my daily existence, but I know I'll be heartbroken once they depart for doggie heaven.

randooch

I'll Lock Up
He looks like an intelligent and calm little being, Lauro13. Thanks for posting. Kudos to anyone here who rescues one or two from the local shelter, too. That's the way to go for so many reasons. :)

One Too Many
Dogs

DSC_6334.jpg

Two Bigs ONE Dogs, "Canelita" & "Shagolino", no much people can understand what means a DOG to one self, dogs never say NOT a one ride, dogs teach to feel and enjoy the air on face, dogs will never receive you angry, dogs can show many things more about love people ¡¡¡¡
I ´m sorry for my english, but can not write wich a feel about them, only I can say: I love them ¡¡¡¡:eusa_clap

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Hola Perry, Yo tengo sólo 4, Boxer, Retriever, American Cocker y Dalmata ¡¡¡¡¡

Oh mi Dios. Siete perros y 4 perros - you guys rock! He trabajado duro para mantener el número de perros en mi casa para menores de 4 años. Mi esposa es un DVM y que podría tener perros ilimitados Si tenía el único voto. Actualmente tenemos 3 perros. Dos perros de agua portugués (PWD) y 1 Basenji.

Here is a pic of the PWD's out and about last weekend.

IMG_3733-M.jpg

IMG_3764-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Last edited:

One Too Many
Oh mi Dios. Siete perros y 4 perros - you guys rock! He trabajado duro para mantener el número de perros en mi casa para menores de 4 años. Mi esposa es un DVM y que podría tener perros ilimitados Si tenía el único voto. Actualmente tenemos 3 perros. Dos perros de agua portugués (PWD) y 1 Basenji.

Here is a pic of the PWD's out and about last weekend.

IMG_3733-M.jpg

IMG_3764-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
Lovely Dogs ¡¡¡

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn