Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Double Breasted Sports Jacket 38S / 36R (EU 48/46) Brown Wool by REVERES 1949

MrCairo

Familiar Face
Hello gents,

Up for sale is a brand spanking new double breasted sports coat by Reveres 1949 in a thick, brown wool blend (70% virgin wool).

$_57.JPG

SEE PICTURE GALLERY HERE

I've worn it only 3 times but the fit is just too snug for me, even though I generally wear 38R (European 48), this jacket is a very slim cut that sits closer to 36 (European 46). I'll give exact measurements below so you can judge for yourself.

$_57.JPG

SEE PICTURE GALLERY HERE

The jacket is partly lined and mostly unstructured so it hugs the body rather comfortably.

The fabric is 70% virgin wool / 30% polyester, making this jacket warm and sturdy as well: a perfect companion to shield you from the coldest weather. It features (working) kissing buttons (first two button holes are still shut, makes for easy sleeve length alteration), semi-lined interior, two back vents, and characteristic peak lapels. The metal buttons add very nicely to the overall vintage look.

Label size 48

Actual measurements (closer to size 46)
Shoulder-to-shoulder 44 cm
Chest 104 cm
Waist 94 cm
Sleeve length 62 cm
Jacket length 73 cm

Asking 90 euro (~ 97 USD. Jacket was 140 euro new). Will ship worldwide, but EU transactions are preferred. PayPal preferred.

Cheers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner