Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Earbags - Now I can wear my hat/cap through the winter!

HungaryTom

One Too Many
The birth of Panama hats for the winter

Cool...

Order cream ones to match the Panama hats - those match the snowy colors.

Surrealism rulez.......

Cheers

Tom

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
snowslider said:
theres is an item called 180's that are earmuffs that you wear not on top of the head but that wrap around the back... ones that may be comfortable with a hat they twist up nicely to place in your pocket. i have worn them while snowboarding and wearing a helmet. until i got a helmet that had a covering for my ears. i think you may obtain them via rei.com, possibly. check them out. not to rain on your parade about the earbags, but ive found them kinda cheap. and uncomfortable.

I have a pair of these. With a fedora, they are better than wearing regular earmuff around the back of the head, but they can be annoying if you have a larger head size (say 7 3/8 and up). They are one-size-fits-all, which really means "we're too cheap to make more than one size, so live with it." :rage:

Flieger

Practically Family
HungaryTom said:
Cool...

Order cream ones to match the Panama hats - those match the snowy colors.

Surrealism rulez.......

Cheers

Tom

lol You have a weird sense of humour, Tom. But I like it! The idea isn't really that crazy - Summers here in north Sweden can be quite cold. I remember it snowed one midsummers eve! Honest truth!

/F

Lensmaster

One of the Regulars
snowslider said:
theres is an item called 180's that are earmuffs that you wear not on top of the head but that wrap around the back... ones that may be comfortable with a hat they twist up nicely to place in your pocket. i have worn them while snowboarding and wearing a helmet. until i got a helmet that had a covering for my ears. i think you may obtain them via rei.com, possibly. check them out. not to rain on your parade about the earbags, but ive found them kinda cheap. and uncomfortable.

I looked at the site and see there are two types, Heat and Ti, but they are the same price. Do you know what the difference is between the two?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot