Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eastman and RMNZ

grant

Familiar Face
My buddy on the left is sporting an old ELC russet horsehide house jacket and I'm wearing my seven year old RMNZ russet horse Dubow. Sorry for the blurry photo and the tough guy new yorker poses.
ELCRMNZ.jpg

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Great A-2 pics on the streets of NYC Grant!

I enjoyed the thread on this in VLJ Grant. Those jackets look great out there in the fields of NYC!!
As you know, I now have a Real McCoy (Japan) Dubow A-2 that apparently was custom made for one of the Directors/Producers of the TV mini series, called Band of Brothers.

It truely is a lovely jacket and a super cut (I'd never had a Dubow before, they say you never forget your first!!).

So I can just imagine how chuffed your friend is with his early Eastman. Why Gary (Eastman) doesn't mix in some rough cuts and jerky and grainy pieces of hide, I just don't know. Guess we'll need to ask him. Aero do, and Will gets great feedback on his 'real deal' (jerky and smooth mix) hides!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner