Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eastman Leather Clothing German Luftwaffe “Erich Hartmann” Flying Jacket, Brown

HPA Rep

Vendor
Eastman’s Erich Hartmann Jacket has always proven to be a hit with our customers. It’s not in the league of popularity of an A-2 Jacket, but it’s still a fine performer on the list of customer choices, mostly because it’s just a great-looking, great-fitting jacket that does not in any way immediately appear to the general public as a military style, so it blends in nicely with a wide variety of clothing applications, while being unique enough to actually not blend in at all.

These have been produced in Eastman's gorgeous, supple, near-weightless capeskin leather for several years now and this hide type really makes this jacket style all the more comfortable and good looking. Brown is the most popular color, which I believe is largely because the vast majority of extant Luftwaffe jackets are brown, while the black version makes for interesting look since it utilizes the light brown zipper tape against the black leather. I think you can see why this is a popular style.

So as to help put this jacket into some sort of fit perspective, it’s a size 40R. I'm doing the modeling and my body measures are as follows: 40" chest circumference, 30" waist, 5' 9" tall, 148 lbs. with a lean, athletic build.

We have sizes 38-48 Reg. in stock. Longs and extra longs are available on order.

The current price $1, 085.00. All prices always include U. S. customs duty, import processing fees, currency-conversion fees and expedited shipping & insurance from the manufacturer to us in the USA.

All items that we ship to Canada are assumed by Canadian customs officials to be of U. S. origin, thus qualifying for duty-free import under NAFTA, so Canadian customers benefit greatly and should only have to pay national and provincial taxes, which are, for the most, unavoidable and would apply to items even of Canadian origin.

You can see detailed images, size tips and product measures on our website:

https://www.historypreservation.com...r-erich-hartmann-commemorative-flying-jacket/

Hartman-brown-front.jpg Hartman-brown-side.jpg Hartman-brown-back.jpg

Last edited:

HPA Rep

Vendor
Thank you all for the compliments! Though this isn't my own Hartmann, I do really enjoy the style as a cool jacket that works so well and that is, as Andrew mentioned, a great repro.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran