Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Stetson Downs

ryan_289

Familiar Face
I picked this up on Ebay this week and it arrived yesterday.

Seller claimed it was from the 60s but I doubt it since the sweat band doesnt appear to be leather. Anyway it was cheap so it should make a great beater. When I first got it it was creased very low. It sat comically high on my head. I steamed it out a little and it seemed to help. It still feels like a very low crowned hat.

I hate selfies but here ya go

This one was cheap enough to be fine but I dont think ill be purchasing another low crown hat like this. I prefer the height of my federation.

ryan_289

Familiar Face
The canoe is just a regular Old Town canoe. It's a 15' which I find works pretty good ad a single when turned around and sitting in the front seat and use a kayak paddle. We do a bit of smallmouth bass fishing on a few small rivers around here. Too rocky for a wood and canvas canoe.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
I picked this up on Ebay this week and it arrived yesterday.

Seller claimed it was from the 60s but I doubt it since the sweat band doesnt appear to be leather. Anyway it was cheap so it should make a great beater. When I first got it it was creased very low. It sat comically high on my head. I steamed it out a little and it seemed to help. It still feels like a very low crowned hat.

I hate selfies but here ya go

This one was cheap enough to be fine but I dont think ill be purchasing another low crown hat like this. I prefer the height of my federation.
Loved that jeep !!!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy