Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"Emma Peel"

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Ever since I first saw "The Avengers", when I was maybe ten, I thought I've always had a bit of a crush on Emma Peel.
I think Dame Diana Rigg looks pretty good today and she seems to have a wicked sense of humour.

I hope anyone who's looking find their EP.

So did we all....
Loved the kata dance she performed as the ending credits rolled. :D
Diana hosted PBS' Mystery series for a time and it was always a pleasure seeing her.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
I'm still the one who preferred the original Avengers Superwoman,
Honor BlackmanShe was also Bond's Pussy Galore, don't you know. A real beauty.BT
Diana Rigg was also a Bond Girl, she appeared in: "On Her Majesty's Secret Service," when George Lazenby was cast as Bond.
If you click on the video link, do read the first comment by Diana Turner. Wow, just wow!
[video=youtube;WYFCl9qJGSQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYFCl9qJGSQ[/video]

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Pheh Amateurs!!!!!

MissPeelinLeather_zps22c560b4.png

Worf

Dennis Young

A-List Customer
I liked Diana Rigg. She was beautiful a good actress and fit the role so well. I still like her!
But I always had a crush on Linda Thorson. Her eyes were just so dead sexy. She just….did it for me. *Swoon* ;)
600full-linda-thorson.jpg
th

All Linda would have to do is smile and wink at me and I’d go into cardiac arrest. lol
(Ok...I'm still crushing on her). lol

Last edited:

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Over here, I saw Emma, and I did have a crush on her. But, as a motorcycle rider, I wish they had saved the episodes with Honor Blackman!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuatara