Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"Emma Peel"

Solid Citizen

Practically Family
Mrs. PEEL

As a teen in the 60's Diana Rigg's portrayal of Emma Peel in the black leather zip jump suit :D on the AVENGER'S caused just as much stir as Farah Fawcett's swim suit :D poster in the 70's! Solid citizen ;)

Nathan Dodge

One Too Many
A Touch of Brimstone

Solid Citizen said:
As a teen in the 60's Diana Rigg's portrayal of Emma Peel in the black leather zip jump suit :D on the AVENGER'S caused just as much stir as Farah Fawcett's swim suit :D poster in the 70's! Solid citizen ;)

Forget the 60s; it stirs me now! ;) I just got through the Emma Peel Megaset and am rewatching it again. Wonderful show, especially the "Monochrome" episodes.

Story

I'll Lock Up
Solid Citizen said:
worthlesswithoutpics

emma-peel.jpg

Ethan Bentley

One Too Many
Ever since I first saw "The Avengers", when I was maybe ten, I thought I've always had a bit of a crush on Emma Peel.
I think Dame Diana Rigg looks pretty good today and she seems to have a wicked sense of humour.

I hope anyone who's looking find their EP.

Tony in Tarzana

My Mail is Forwarded Here
BegintheBeguine said:
Just because hubby isn't around doesn't mean that Mrs. Peel is available.

Actually, in Diana Rigg's last episode of The Avengers, her long-lost husband Peter Peel did show up. You couldn't see his face, but he did have a Bentley, a bowler and a brolly. :)

Ethan Bentley

One Too Many
Tony in Tarzana said:
Actually, in Diana Rigg's last episode of The Avengers, her long-lost husband Peter Peel did show up. You couldn't see his face, but he did have a Bentley, a bowler and a brolly. :)

Ah I remember that, looking down from Steed's apartment window. The end of the era.

As Mrs. Peel reminds Tara King, Steed likes his tea stirred anti-clockwise.

miserabelle

One of the Regulars
Diana Rigg is lovely! And looks very much like her daughter:
090611080764263.jpg

(or the other way around, you know what I mean)

xx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuatara