Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Emu Oil?

jayem

A-List Customer
I'm curious to see whose tried this and what the results were. I got a little vial free with an eBay purchase and I've put it under my eyes a few times at night, but I just find it all too oily and greasy to really wear. I've heard raves from people, but to me the fact that you can't obtain the oil until after the bird is dead kind of deters me, where with lanolin the sheep is unharmed in the process.

Sylvanrealm

New in Town
My best friend ordered some a few months ago after reading about all of its wonderful properties. She bought it just for her face because she had very dry skin in places. She also had oily areas and lots of deep acne -- after just a few weeks with nightly application, her skin was softer and about 85% of her acne had cleared up.

Mirax H

New in Town
I use it every day and night around my eyes and I love it. It's a great moisturizer. I have very oily skin but haves no problem with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred