Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineer's cap

animator

One of the Regulars
We visited the Southeastern Railway Museum near Atlanta this weekend and bought my son an appropriate hat while there.

ChooChoo.jpg

Lots of old engines and train cars. If anyone is in the Atlanta area I would highly recommend it. The little guy even got to sound the train whistle!

deanglen

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Very cool! The cap descendant of the mechanic's cap of the 1800"s and similar to the WWII era military fatigue cap! Great look, too! Caps are tops! nice photo!

dean

Great picture, you can tell who is having fun there!:eusa_clap

Di you ever wonder why it is that little boys just love trains, dinosaurs and construction equipment?

Makes me think of a friend back east said his little guy was about 5 years old and was running thru the house playing a fireman. As he ran down the hallway he shouted "Fireman, Fireman!" My friend said he wanted to give him some career advice and run behind him shouting, "Dentist, Dentist!"[huh]

Sincerely,

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
When I was a mere tyke, my mom would take me to an outdoor train museum by the L.A. Zoo...Later on, I even saw a Columbo that had been filmed there...It was just a place that had a lot of old trains to climb on...but very cool as a kid!:eusa_clap :D
Animator...your son looks very happy (you look pretty happy yerself)...great hat!

Highlander

A-List Customer
Good Looking hat. My Dad was a RR Hoghead, and most of the guys in our area wore Kromer RR hats. Many wore black or the ones with the white spots on them, as well as the hickory stripe also.

Love RR stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy