Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ESQUIRE Best Dressed Real Man contest

MrBern said:
n1365540383_30459870_9406.jpg

Congratulations to ROVER( in that snazzy Art Fawcett lid) as a top 5 finalist.

And a 1940s Montague Burton suit. (A suit i found made its way into Esquire! (honestly, i'm not very excited. There are few magazines i despise more.) Fits him way better than it ever fit me.)

Sadly, except for Ray, the line-up above is like a page from a Style Forum or Ask Andy thread. yeeeuuukkk Is it me, or does not-one else seem very happy. Or is that an attempt at nonchelance?

bk

$ally

One Too Many
Our guy looks the best! Besides being well put together, he looks happy and comfortable with it. Like; "I don't have to try, I just am"

Luke 42

One of the Regulars
Seriously??

http://www.esquirebdrm.com/profiles/3086 :eusa_doh:

I just flipped through 5 pages of dull outfits..I just saw one man I'd consider in any way unique or well dressed..

I might not be well dressed either, but I wouldn't have the arrogance to take part in such contest[huh]

Metropd, you should should so take part and show them how to dress stylish:) You would rule them all.

metropd

One Too Many
Luke 42 said:
Seriously??

http://www.esquirebdrm.com/profiles/3086 :eusa_doh:

I just flipped through 5 pages of dull outfits..I just saw one man I'd consider in any way unique or well dressed..

I might not be well dressed either, but I wouldn't have the arrogance to take part in such contest[huh]

Metropd, you should should so take part and show them how to dress stylish:) You would rule them all.

Thank you. I guess it couldn't hurt. I just don't want it to hold against me if I lose and decide to compete next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925