Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Esther Weis Millinery

EstherWeis

Vendor
Agreed, she does look good, but then again I do have a mercenary reason for agreeing so. The dress Esther wore in that photo was made by my wife, Tina.
As she has previously said, Esther is up to here with work, but she did promise to do a glammed up pose, so what we need here, is some encouragement from Loungers to get Esther to take time out to pose for us. Perhaps we could petition her. If you want to see her looking all swirly and girly in the dress that Tina made her, say so.

I will get around to it soon, I promise!

I'm swamped and I'm reworking the hat I wanted to wear with it. ( call me fickle? )

Soon now!

EstherWeis

Vendor
If you have Esther make you a hat, you will LOVE IT! The one I have here for Daniel, is still his all time favorite hat. That speaks for itself from him as we have had over 300 hats come and go and some "stay" in our ownership over the past 6 years or so. When you have a hat that is just so super nice, and you love it, you keep it. That is what Esther makes!

I'm really happy Daniel loves his hat so much!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
I'm really happy Daniel loves his hat so much!
Yes he sure does love that hat! I almost have to pry it off when he is about to go to bed! I have even observed him going into the closet and taking down the hat box it is stored in, he will "check" on it to make sure it is nice and safe in the hat box! He will do that at about 3:00 a.m. I will ask him what in the world are you doing? He will answer, oh just checking on my Esther hat! Haha!

He is starting to wear different color items but tossing in some purple in the mix of what he will wear just to have something match the purple in the hat ribbon. I had to stop him however from wanting to have me buy some purple pajamas! NO hat to bed!

EstherWeis

Vendor
Yes he sure does love that hat! I almost have to pry it off when he is about to go to bed! I have even observed him going into the closet and taking down the hat box it is stored in, he will "check" on it to make sure it is nice and safe in the hat box! He will do that at about 3:00 a.m. I will ask him what in the world are you doing? He will answer, oh just checking on my Esther hat! Haha!

He is starting to wear different color items but tossing in some purple in the mix of what he will wear just to have something match the purple in the hat ribbon. I had to stop him however from wanting to have me buy some purple pajamas! NO hat to bed!

Oh haha, that's great! Glad he loves it that much.
I can always make him a little soft sleep hat to match lol :)

addison

One of the Regulars
Agreed, she does look good, but then again I do have a mercenary reason for agreeing so. The dress Esther wore in that photo was made by my wife, Tina.
As she has previously said, Esther is up to here with work, but she did promise to do a glammed up pose, so what we need here, is some encouragement from Loungers to get Esther to take time out to pose for us. Perhaps we could petition her. If you want to see her looking all swirly and girly in the dress that Tina made her, say so.

Gets my vote!!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
I'm getting my budget all sorted out and so very soon I will be looking forward to having Esther make me my very own custom made hat! I've looked at some of what she has made for women that is amazing! However, I am thinking a Fedora is what I am going to desire for her to make me. A fedora with a "woman's touch" to the way it is finished!

Just look at her work! Check all this out!:http://www.instagram.com/estherweismillinery/ !!!!!!

EstherWeis

Vendor
Thank you Cindy!
Glad you like it :)

I've been a bit sick and busy with the cocktail hats as of late.

Ah, your amethyst will be amazing!
I feel like we should go velours to get the maximum color intensity. We will come up with something unique and special for you.

Can't wait!
And the corsage for Daniel will be ready soon as well.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Thank you Cindy!
Glad you like it :)

I've been a bit sick and busy with the cocktail hats as of late.

Ah, your amethyst will be amazing!
I feel like we should go velours to get the maximum color intensity. We will come up with something unique and special for you.

Can't wait!
And the corsage for Daniel will be ready soon as well.
Wow, thank you so very much! When I look at everything you have made, it makes me want to own at least one of each! hahah!

You are such a sweet and dear person. I also look forward to having you make more for us...

GHT

I'll Lock Up
You are such a sweet and dear person. I also look forward to having you make more for us...
She certainly is, Cindy, it's a real pleasure trading with her. Esther, I promised you that I would post a few photos of my new hat in the new hat thread, I haven't forgotten. Something called work gets in the way a lot at the moment, but this is only temporary. A local firm whom I've known for years, have an employee who may, or may not, have had a mini stroke. He's fine, gone through all the brain scan checks, but for safety's sake his doctors have assigned him to light duties for a year. That year ends around Easter time next year. In the meantime I'm covering him.
You couldn't make me a fedora hard-hat by chance, could you? (Joking.)

EstherWeis

Vendor
She certainly is, Cindy, it's a real pleasure trading with her. Esther, I promised you that I would post a few photos of my new hat in the new hat thread, I haven't forgotten. Something called work gets in the way a lot at the moment, but this is only temporary. A local firm whom I've known for years, have an employee who may, or may not, have had a mini stroke. He's fine, gone through all the brain scan checks, but for safety's sake his doctors have assigned him to light duties for a year. That year ends around Easter time next year. In the meantime I'm covering him.
You couldn't make me a fedora hard-hat by chance, could you? (Joking.)

So glad you like it.
The flue has wiped me out the last week but getting better.

Ha! Who knows. I've been joking about making a hat that also doubles as a purse. So anything can happen. :)

EstherWeis

Vendor
She has a thread on The Lounge. If you cannot find it send me a PM and I will give you her email address. I have a hat from her flying across the ocean as we speak!

Hope you will love it!
I included the green samples.
There's a beautiful green called loden, it's not as dark as the moss but I think you will really like it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany