Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Esther Weis Millinery

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Heres mine. Tonak felt.
20160526_125634-1.jpg
20160526_125602-1.jpg
20160526_125552-1.jpg

GHT

I'll Lock Up
@GHT has a hat by Esther too.
Who told you that?
Esther-hat 001.JPG
suit 001.JPG
The next photo is not one of Esther's most photogenic, nontheless she still has that wow factor in front of a camera. This dress needs a petticoat to give it the flair that it has been designed and made to wear with. She has the hat to go with it, the petticoat to give it flare and the figure to do it justice. Will she go for it?
esther dress.jpg

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many
Who told you that?
View attachment 51018
View attachment 51019
The next photo is not one of Esther's most photogenic, nontheless she still has that wow factor in front of a camera. This dress needs a petticoat to give it the flair that it has been designed and made to wear with. She has the hat to go with it, the petticoat to give it flare and the figure to do it justice. Will she go for it?
View attachment 51020
LOL, the style is unmistakable [emoji4]

That dress would look spectacular with matching hat and petticoat!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9515 met Tapatalk

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Its a beauty Cindy esp the color contrasts.
Thank you so much. There is a story behind these colors....my Husband was award a Purple Heart while serving in the Military and as such, I have purchased a lot of clothing to go with the color as well. That is the short version of the reasons.

Esther did an amazing job for us, and we can only love her for everything!

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Thank you so much. There is a story behind these colors....my Husband was award a Purple Heart while serving in the Military and as such, I have purchased a lot of clothing to go with the color as well. That is the short version of the reasons.

Esther did an amazing job for us, and we can only love her for everything!
Wlcm C.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21