Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Evidence of Secret Hat Society Emerges

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
You have too much time, and that was just ridiculous.

and hilarious, and great. I loved it. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

deanzat

One of the Regulars
Lefty said:
You have too much time, and that was just ridiculous.

and hilarious, and great. I loved it. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

On any given day, there's a very fine line between self-employed and unemployed. ;-) Z

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
lol lol lol

Fantastic! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Now we need to order an investigation into possible secret symbols embedded into New York City's Museum of Modern Art, where a member from this very lounge works! This conspiracy may spread further than we could possibly comprehend! We could be facing a cover up of possibly DanBrown-ic proportions... But Shhh! I have said nothing! I see nothing! I know nothing! :eek:

:D

deanzat

One of the Regulars
Fletch said:
Nice to mention FL, but why no link? Is discretion the better part of valor?

A jet-lag induced oversight which I am correcting immediately following this post! Z

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
fluteplayer07 said:
lol lol lol

Fantastic! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Now we need to order an investigation into possible secret symbols embedded into New York City's Museum of Modern Art, where a member from this very lounge works! This conspiracy may spread further than we could possibly comprehend! We could be facing a cover up of possibly DanBrown-ic proportions... But Shhh! I have said nothing! I see nothing! I know nothing! :eek:

:D
You mean to say, "I see nussing! I know nussing!" Sergeant Schultz is probably rolling in his grave.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy