Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
:rofl:

emoticon-cartoon-013.gif
emoticon-cartoon-022.gif

I always recall a skit that the comedian Benny Hill did where he and his wife are going to bed, they have separate lights one on each side of the bed, and he is saying to her as he is turning out his light to go to sleep, "Good night dear, Mother of seven,...and she says back to him, Good night dear, Father of one"! hahahahaha

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I see now, I was thinking of it as a sitcom. But who's (un)lucky enough to be the UPS man...

Really if we all were in parts for a sitcom, the name of the show would be what?

"The revisited Phil Silver's show"? (If I was a star of a show, it would be called, One Leg to give, and would be a soap opera about a dying clown with fangs)

Well, there's a newsflash, Walter Cronkite! lol lol lol lol

There's seriously something wrong with us little brother shakeshead lol

She's been a member longer than she realizes!

I think we need to adopt Deco-doll into our worriers anonymous club Tommy ;)

You know, Michigan, you always know when and how to say things.

I cannot see anyone having an issue with you, Tom. If they did, I would tend to think that person would complain if out of the blue, you handed them a grocery bag filled with hundred dollar bills...they would complain the bag is not the right color!

I'm interested to see what this 'family' is going to develop into.

I was just thinking about how some of us here probably reminds one of different family member types so I came up with my version of the "FL Family Album."

AtomicEraTom and Rue -- The older brother or sister who raised all the other siblings.
C-dot -- The bright younger sister who's the family Favorite.
LoveMyHats2 -- The fun-loving uncle who belongs to a lodge. He always visits when the Shriners Convention is in town.

nTo be continued...

Oh, Rue. Don't you worry about it. I see the way summa da fellas talk to my big sis. I don't think anyone has any complaints about your photos.

You know... y'all think you're funny, but I really have issues with my pictures. It seriously took a lot out of me to post on the what are you wearing thread, so be nice :pout:

rue

Oh, Rue. Don't you worry about it. I see the way summa da fellas talk to my big sis. I don't think anyone has any complaints about your photos.

lol If they get outta hand I'll let you know ;)
Your pics are fine Rue. At least ya don't look like me! :eeek:

Thank you, but what do you look like?? As far as I know you look like Shemp lol

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
What do the "stars" in front of the category of these threads mean? I see we have some stars here, how does that work and who places them there?

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
O.K. I am aware of those programs, but how would I know if the picture was small enough? I am aware the avatar picture is limited in size.
Well, they are measured in both inches,(or millimeters) and pixels. As in X number of pixels by Y number of pixels. Is there a guideline somewhere here that gives the size limits?
(Geeze,..that probably made no sense whatsoever,...) [huh]

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Well, they are measured in both inches,(or millimeters) and pixels. As in X number of pixels by Y number of pixels. Is there a guideline somewhere here that gives the limits?

I have no idea. I really am no expert on some applications for pictures. I use some programs for design but really have never done much with the resizing of a personal picture.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart