Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

TidiousTed

Practically Family
[video=youtube;BGfoxN2JSS4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGfoxN2JSS4&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

Lemmings tend to live in arctic climates and are small rodents – bigger than a hamster but smaller than a guinea pig. It’s very possible to see them when out walking in the mountains during the Autumn but don’t be fooled by their cute appearance – they’re angry! They’re not scared of humans and rather than scuttle away to safety they will quite happily square up to you and start hissing their disapproval at your presence.

rue

[video=youtube;BGfoxN2JSS4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGfoxN2JSS4&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

Lemmings tend to live in arctic climates and are small rodents – bigger than a hamster but smaller than a guinea pig. It’s very possible to see them when out walking in the mountains during the Autumn but don’t be fooled by their cute appearance – they’re angry! They’re not scared of humans and rather than scuttle away to safety they will quite happily square up to you and start hissing their disapproval at your presence.

:rofl: .... he is soooooo cute!!!! They shouldn't be scaring him though......

Last edited:

rue

It is very nice, Rue. I like the fireplace and the mirror above it, too! Oh I see some critters of yours a doggie and cat! Meow, wuff wuff wuff!

Thank you again Michigan :)

That's actually a chihuahua lol

Oh, it's not the price - the beauty of a painting/picture is it's value. ;) I just meant, wowza what a large collection! I have lots of pin up art and vintage advertisements, but that's it (so far).

Quite the hail storm here today...but somehow I survived! ;0
X
BD
Oh I know.... I was just teasing! Some of the most precious things to me have no real value at all ;)

Gah, how did I ever keep up with this thread before?

Lovely as I thought it would be :)

I don't know.... I'm having a tough time myself :eeek:

Thank you C :D

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Thank you again Michigan :)

That's actually a chihuahua lol

Oh I know.... I was just teasing! Some of the most precious things to me have no real value at all ;)

I don't know.... I'm having a tough time myself :eeek:

Thank you C :D

So your little doggie is two tone and a chihuahua! Is that dog's name, "Hector"?

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.

Those lil critters are good for the "food chain" as they are on the menu of a few animals that need a "meal on wheels".....lol!

rue

About his name? I think he likes it... it makes him feel manly :p

This is him as a puppy
IMG_7910.jpg

and now
IMG_0205.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace