Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Just talked to Dad. He said Russ found the short down above one of the doors down in the shop. Nothing was affected down there, except for having to tear the wall apart today to get to it. Pa says Russ was pretty frustrated and said it was the hardest job he's ever had. He's been a Master Electrician for years, so it musta been a doozy!

Geez, if he had to tear the wall apart to find it then I should say it was. :p

1. Rue (116)
2. Marc Chevalier (113)
3. Scottyrocks (76)
4. DJH (72)
5. ButteMT61 (69)
6. V.C. Brunswick (65)
7. Monbla256 (62)
8. Alanfgag (61)
9. Aureliano (60)
10. HoosierDaddy (59)

Last edited:

rue

Sorry, I didn't see your post. I was gone all day Wednesday and on Thanksgiving.

How dare you take time off! :p

1. Rue (116)
2. Marc Chevalier (113)
3. Scottyrocks (76)
4. DJH (72)
5. ButteMT61 (69)
6. V.C. Brunswick (65)
7. Monbla256 (62)
8. Alanfgag (61)
9. Aureliano (60)
10. HoosierDaddy (59)

Those numbers don't seem right.... I haven't even been on here....... [huh]

Travis Lee Johnston

Practically Family
Meh, I hate when you help people on the F.L. and share links to stear them in the right direction when they ask for help. Then they don't say 'thank you' in any form. This has happened to me I dunno, five times or so. It makes ya mildly cheesed off after a while. :rolleyes:

I say if you're too lazy to research something you want, ask for help. Then don't bother with common courtesy, don't expect help in the future.

The end.

amador

A-List Customer
So this is where you people hang out and make one word posts. Sandbagging. 10,296 indeed. Travis you need a dimmer switch on your light.
Excuse the cynicism, it's terminal.

rue

Meh, I hate when you help people on the F.L. and share links to stear them in the right direction when they ask for help. Then they don't say 'thank you' in any form. This has happened to me I dunno, five times or so. It makes ya mildly cheesed off after a while. :rolleyes:

I say if you're too lazy to research something you want, ask for help. Then don't bother with common courtesy, don't expect help in the future.

The end.

I'm sorry Trav. It's happened to me too and pretty much everyone here at some point. Chin up! At least you know you're a good guy :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou