Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
pike_stencil.jpg

Not quite...lol

rue

Well.... time for me to hit the road....

You kids be good or you might get sprayed by 'Officer' Chevalier or get "the eye" from Dad :p

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!

xoxo,

rue

PS. I'm counting on you V.C. to keep score :)

Last edited:
Just in time for Thanksgiving, my power's working right again!

It's been a crazy few days, while preparing for my party on Saturday, I plugged in the vacuum and out went some of the power in the house. I figured it was a breaker, but to no avail. I called in my landlord (dad) to come over and have a look, no luck there, either. We called in an electrician on Monday, he couldn't figure it out, gave up and quit. Finally, we got ahold of our usual electrician, Russ. He got here, today and the power was working when I got back home. I think I lost a neutral somewhere.

No rhyme or reason to sharing this, just been stressing me out the past couple days!

Just in time for Thanksgiving, my power's working right again!

It's been a crazy few days, while preparing for my party on Saturday, I plugged in the vacuum and out went some of the power in the house. I figured it was a breaker, but to no avail. I called in my landlord (dad) to come over and have a look, no luck there, either. We called in an electrician on Monday, he couldn't figure it out, gave up and quit. Finally, we got ahold of our usual electrician, Russ. He got here, today and the power was working when I got back home. I think I lost a neutral somewhere.

No rhyme or reason to sharing this, just been stressing me out the past couple days!

Wow! That was nuts. I am glad you got it fixed. It would have peeved me as well.

Did it affect your Dad's shop too?

Just talked to Dad. He said Russ found the short down above one of the doors down in the shop. Nothing was affected down there, except for having to tear the wall apart today to get to it. Pa says Russ was pretty frustrated and said it was the hardest job he's ever had. He's been a Master Electrician for years, so it musta been a doozy!

Wow! That was nuts. I am glad you got it fixed. It would have peeved me as well.

Did it affect your Dad's shop too?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace