Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Tomasso is losing ground. Meanwhile, Alanfgag is creeping up to the top, Marc holds the lead with Rue close behind. Hatophile, Shangas and Zetwal are neck and neck. It's getting exciting folks!

rue

Marc Chevalier (85)
Rue (74)
Alanfgag (71)
Hatophile (50)
Shangas (49)
Zetwal (49)
Aureliano (43)
V.C. Brunswick (38)
Tomasso (37)
DJH (37)

You're not up to your posting standards V.C :p

Me too! The Super Bowl was my last hoorah of drinking myself stupid! Usually everyone that drinks with me knows I don't wanna be told what I did the night before, but a friend brought his lady friend, she told me everything the next day. Ugh, I'm still humiliated! Not to mention I felt like death warmed over the whole next day at work.

No need to be embarrassed! You just have plenty to say. I remember when you were a newbie, now you've got almost 3,000 more posts than I do haha!

Nothing I hate worse than hearing my exploits the next day except how I feel the next day :eeek:

Plenty to say? I don't talk this much in real life lol

Tomasso is losing ground. Meanwhile, Alanfgag is creeping up to the top, Marc holds the lead with Rue close behind. Hatophile, Shangas and Zetwal are neck and neck. It's getting exciting folks!

:rofl:

Old Rogue

Practically Family
Gosh... do you think everyone will be gone this weekend?? :eeek:

I think I'll probably drop in a few times over the long weekend. After sleeping on an air mattress at the fire department this past Friday through Tuesday nights staying at home for a while is looking really sweet!

Thanks for rubbing that in V.C. :p

Do you ever go?

I've never been to the Art Deco festival but I'd like to. Maybe next year. I don't have anything really vintage to wear. Not even a decent hat right now. Like I said on another thread, I'll probably be on the other side of town hitting the yard sales and going to the International Street Fair in Orange, not to mention hitting the antique shops in the Orange Circle where the street fair is being held.

A note on the yard sales. There's a rich neighborhood in Santa Ana that I always go to for yard sales. It looks like a mini Beverly Hills! In Santa Ana they're only allowed to have yard sales four times a year and this weekend is one of those times, so practically everybody in Santa Ana is having a yard sale this weekend. :thumb:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925