Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

rue

New stats

rue 84
Marc Chevalier 46
alanfgag 44
V.C. Brunswick 36
DJH 36
Aureliano 35
Shangas 34
Tomasso 33
Connery 32
zetwal 30

Our post counts have gone down and we have new people on the list. I think Tomasso is purposely not posting :suspicious:

:p

It's been quiet around here the past couple days. The big weekend's got everyone fairly tied up. I'm so addicted to this site I still squeeze in time, though ;)

New stats

rue 84
Marc Chevalier 46
alanfgag 44
V.C. Brunswick 36
DJH 36
Aureliano 35
Shangas 34
Tomasso 33
Connery 32
zetwal 30

Our post counts have gone down and we have new people on the list. I think Tomasso is purposely not posting :suspicious:

:p

rue

This has just got to be the fastest post count climb in FL history...
What does all this mean? I'm bewildered. Can someone...anyone really explain..?:phone:

Nope James has me beat acording to old posts. If it wasn't for him and Fescar (Lincsong) and I posting back and forth when I first joined, I wouldn't be anywhere near that high of a number :p
What does it mean? I'm not sure lol
Amazingly I'm able to keep the house spotless and cook all three meals from scratch, spend time with the family and still post this much... weird..... oh that's right.... I don't work (at a job) and no cable :p

Last edited:

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
If it wasn't for him and Fescar (Lincsong) and I posting back and forth when I first joined, I wouldn't be anywhere near that high of a number :p
Hey, you've hung at least 1k on my post count. [huh]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred