Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Those are really cute V.C.!

Yeah, I'm still holding out for an original version of the Classic Cord redline preferably still in the package (any color will do). Back in 1971 nobody wanted the pink Hot Wheels (What boy would want a pink car?) and now they command high prices among collectors. A rose pink Classic Cord still in the package can easily run a few thousand dollars now! :eeek:

ClassicCord.jpg

Last edited:

amador

A-List Customer
Thank you Travis for the experimental data. I usually just spray the collar with Oixiclean, soak in liquid detergent before hand washing my white dress shirts.

Travis Lee Johnston

Practically Family
I used the original powder stuff in the little tub. I should mention that probably as there's different product lines. Guess I'll try using more next time and see if it makes a difference. It didn't take out any of the stains new or old so I dunno. It's kind of tedious to pre-treat every spot on each item in a large laundry load. I was under the impression that wasn't necessary with the product. I guess not...

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Oxyclean

I once soaked the cuffs (only) of a pair of tan linen pants in an effort to remove scuff marks caused by shoes. I forgot about them and they ended up soaking for a day and a half in a solution that may have been a touch too strong. Not only were the scuff marks gone but so was the tan color, leaving the cuffs an off-white. I ended up soaking the rest of the pants to match. :eek:

Connery

One Too Many
Someone placed and left blinds that were soaking in Oxyclean on top of my mahogany hutch that is an antique. Needless to say they did not pass muster for coming back a next time. However, as I look at the hutch, I still get a pain in my stomach.:mad::Cry:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot