Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

rue

Oh well, I'm sure it'll pick back up. Another downside to winter is people aren't out and about doing vintage stuff, so they have less to report on!

I suppose you're right :)

Right here :p

Aureliano (99)
Alanfgag (78)
V.C. Brunswick (75) :eeek:
Chepstow (69)
Bowlerman (61)
Marc Chevalier (54)
Rue (54) ...oh, there you are :wave: :p
Dinerman (52)
Randooch (49)
Jamespowers (48)

Oh hello :wave:

That is so weird.... I haven't posted but maybe 4 times in the last 4 or 5 days [huh]

amador

A-List Customer
Sounds of silence Garfunkle and Simon said
The action in this thread is almost dead.

Moodys sang Brave Helios wake up your steeds
I say bring the chatter this moribund thread needs.

Gotta Go.

Been there, "P.S. I Love You" and "The Notebook." We all know that no man is willingly going to go see those unless he has a pretty little female companion that he is going to win over by doing so.

NO. I saw The Abyss as a date movie. That was the worst I have ever done. Then again, it was good as a date movie for other things. :p

'Tis true, 'tis true. Especially if you're with the kinda woman who can make a weak man stupid.

Funny thing is during 'P.S. I Love You.' my date and I both fell asleep. She had her head on my chest and when she woke up, she hit me in the chin and I dang near bit my tongue off! lol lol lol

Then again, a boring movie in a dark theatre leaves other opportunities. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy