Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The last few weeks were too much internet for me. I almost lost my ability to concentrate. Just reading the fedora Lounge and other fora all day long...workwear blogs...buying cheap stuff on ebay instead of saving up for the real thing (like a 30s suit)....Oh I begin to hate it. I think it is the same as exessive posting but with less posting.

m0nk

One Too Many
The last few weeks were too much internet for me. I almost lost my ability to concentrate. Just reading the fedora Lounge and other fora all day long...workwear blogs...buying cheap stuff on ebay instead of saving up for the real thing (like a 30s suit)....Oh I begin to hate it. I think it is the same as exessive posting but with less posting.
I'm with you there.... I've spent quite a lot of time on here lately and while I'm not excessively posting, I'm excessivly reading....

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yes, it kinda is. Did you catch yourself hitting the refresh button and there is nothing new...so you went to search an old thread you remember...and another....and go to the start page and there is still nothing new? Damn...I should just shut down the computer for some hours after this.

m0nk

One Too Many
Yes, it kinda is. Did you catch yourself hitting the refresh button and there is nothing new...so you went to search an old thread you remember...and another....and go to the start page and there is still nothing new? Damn...I should just shut down the computer for some hours after this.
Yes, procrastination at it's worst. :D

Imagine what it's like elsewhere. Of all the forums I frequent this one is the most active. Some haven't had any new posts for months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy