Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

It was all that repressed anger that built up in your system until you couldn't take it anymore. lol

Nah, I don't have a problem letting my anger out---keeping it in is another thing. :p
Some stupid, bald-on-top, long-haired, dope smoking hippie was at a garage sale this morning hogging the CDs for sale. He wasn't buying anything----just looking.:rolleyes: Figures. Damned hippies!:mad:

Deco-Doll-1928

Practically Family
Nah, I don't have a problem letting my anger out---keeping it in is another thing. :p
Some stupid, bald-on-top, long-haired, dope smoking hippie was at a garage sale this morning hogging the CDs for sale. He wasn't buying anything----just looking.:rolleyes: Figures. Damned hippies!:mad:

There has to be therapy for this type of anger. :D

Garage sales in the bay area sounds fun. Over here today is the Rose Bowl Flea Market (which might have ended or is about to). Heaven's those people must be dying in this kind of heat. I have no idea what possessed me to go last weekend to another flea market when it was also hot. Or even Burbank for that matter. I guess vintage shopping makes you want to do crazy things. ;)

Being taller and bigger than most, I enjoy hovering and slyly encroaching into the space of such people so as to make them feel uncomfortable. I hate space hogs and space invaders and like to move them out of the way. Obnoxious, I know.
:D

There has to be therapy for this type of anger. :D

Garage sales in the bay area sounds fun. Over here today is the Rose Bowl Flea Market (which might have ended or is about to). Heaven's those people must be dying in this kind of heat. I have no idea what possessed me to go last weekend to another flea market when it was also hot. Or even Burbank for that matter. I guess vintage shopping makes you want to do crazy things. ;)

There is therapy::laser::hippie:

The garage sales are lousy. I hardly ever find anything nowadays. Nothing like it was twenty years ago.:eusa_doh:

Being taller and bigger than most, I enjoy hovering and slyly encroaching into the space of such people so as to make them feel uncomfortable. I hate space hogs and space invaders and like to move them out of the way. Obnoxious, I know.
:D

I was goiong to do the same thing to him but the fleas and smell were good enough repellent to keep me from doing so.
smelly-flies-emoticon.gif

Not currently. It has no intake or carb on it. The guy I bought it from used it as a daily driver, but is now hurting for money. He sold the 'performance' carb and intake off of it and we got the rest for next to nothing. He said the engine was rebuilt and from what I can see of the lifters and the push rods, I believe it. The engine's very clean. The car's far from perfect, but I think we could have a car worth a few grand by spending a few hundred.

No way! Really? Does it run?

Not currently. It has no intake or carb on it. The guy I bought it from used it as a daily driver, but is now hurting for money. He sold the 'performance' carb and intake off of it and we got the rest for next to nothing. He said the engine was rebuilt and from what I can see of the lifters and the push rods, I believe it. The engine's very clean. The car's far from perfect, but I think we could have a car worth a few grand by spending a few hundred.

Sounds about right. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Frum