Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

rue

Thanks! And.....I did it again.

185417_10151097451074330_966387685_n.jpg

So, my best friend's sister's fiance has had this truck for all the years I've known him. He told me he wanted to sell it off and I liked the fact that it was a square body, had smoker's windows, fuel injected, and had 750 bucks worth of Goodyear snow tires on it. So, 700 bucks later, I brought it home. My new workhorse: a 1989 Dodge Ram.

Now THAT is a truck! :D

Justin B

One Too Many
Hey everyone. Just dropping in to say I'm not quite dead yet, just stupidly busy. I got elected as a regional manager for a charity group I'm part of so what little time I had before is pretty well filled up now. It also means starting next year I get to travel all over. New Mexico, Colorado, Oklahoma, Utah, Arizona, Iowa, Mississippi, Louisiana, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, and Nebraska. Oh yeah, and the five mini-regions in Texas. Wish me luck.

The Evil Raccoon came back from vacation this week and decided to remind me who is Boss in the wee hours of night. Although he is a pretty neat creature, he is incredibly destructive. So here I wait for the County Ag Dept. to drop off another cage so I can catch me another raccoon.

:mad:

kiwilrdg

A-List Customer
The Evil Raccoon came back from vacation this week and decided to remind me who is Boss in the wee hours of night. Although he is a pretty neat creature, he is incredibly destructive. So here I wait for the County Ag Dept. to drop off another cage so I can catch me another raccoon.

Do not leave a bowl of beer out to catch slugs. A drunk racoon is even worse :eeek:

amador

A-List Customer
Hey everyone. Just dropping in to say I'm not quite dead yet, just stupidly busy. I got elected as a regional manager for a charity group I'm part of so what little time I had before is pretty well filled up now. It also means starting next year I get to travel all over. New Mexico, Colorado, Oklahoma, Utah, Arizona, Iowa, Mississippi, Louisiana, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, and Nebraska. Oh yeah, and the five mini-regions in Texas. Wish me luck.

If you were elected then you were nominated, you accepted and were voted upon! Congratulations and make sure you have your favorite hats with you.

Congratulations and Good Luck, Justin. Too bad your territory doesn't include California.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters