Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Oh shu-up :p

lol

:rofl:

See how nice I was to Justin... I could have answered these individually, but answered them in two posts :p

By the way.... I'm in New Mexico. Not the best state :p I'll be in AZ tomorrow :D
Was it on the news there is a manhunt ongoing in New Mexico? (weeeee)...hahahah!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Being the detective in the family, I believe that guy is locked IN the truck. Now that must only mean one thing given the overall condition of the truck...If you could stand up on your tippy toes, you would notice the nice vintage coleman cooler, the ones that hold about 3 bags of ice, and then also you would notice he has at least a case of that cheap, nasty, "buck" beer.....(he is in heaven in that truck).....lol!

Being the detective in the family, I believe that guy is locked IN the truck. Now that must only mean one thing given the overall condition of the truck...If you could stand up on your tippy toes, you would notice the nice vintage coleman cooler, the ones that hold about 3 bags of ice, and then also you would notice he has at least a case of that cheap, nasty, "buck" beer.....(he is in heaven in that truck).....lol!

:rofl:

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
3578.jpg

A friend of my brother's had a little truck thing like this covered with bumper stickers - The thing was a lemon. One time he was following my car to an event, and in my rear view mirror, I saw him roll down his window and dump a bottle of water over the windshield. I nearly wet myself lol "What? The wipers died" he said later when I asked him.

Justin B

One Too Many
I'm glad this forum is typed sometimes. Otherwise you'd have heard me giggling like a little girl earlier. Got my FL time interuptted by actually having to work for a bit. Turns out though the gentleman I had a meeting with has an old car in his barn he's been thinking about getting rid of and in the line of our discussion found out I was a former auto restorer and thought I might like to take a look at it...

He says it's a 1930 Cadillac, which if it is I will be a VERY happy boy!

I'm glad this forum is typed sometimes. Otherwise you'd have heard me giggling like a little girl earlier. Got my FL time interuptted by actually having to work for a bit. Turns out though the gentleman I had a meeting with has an old car in his barn he's been thinking about getting rid of and in the line of our discussion found out I was a former auto restorer and thought I might like to take a look at it...

Holy Crimony! You would also be very lucky!
This would work for me:
1930-cadillac.jpg

You know, my birthday is in 2 months, that would be an awful nice gift for you to give me :) lol

Justin B

One Too Many
You know, my birthday is in 2 months, that would be an awful nice gift for you to give me :) lol

Aweful nice...but let's be honest, you ain't that pretty.

From what I understand it's been in the barn for the better part of 60 years and we'll have to dig it out from under some hay. I suspect it's not what I'd like it to be, but if it's a pre-40 restorable shell I'm not going to be upset.

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
Ooo, what a lucky break. I've got my fingers crossed Justin :D

Thanks so much Deco-Doll :)

"Never Gonna Give You Up" just came onto my iPod... hehe.

You need to see me in person to appreciate my good looks lol I keed, I keed!

I really do hope that it turns out to be something really great!

Aweful nice...but let's be honest, you ain't that pretty.

From what I understand it's been in the barn for the better part of 60 years and we'll have to dig it out from under some hay. I suspect it's not what I'd like it to be, but if it's a pre-40 restorable shell I'm not going to be upset.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuatara