Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
It gets a bit worse... I also have "I Think I Love You" by the Partridge Family on it. It's one of those ones I take off shuffle because I'd be too ashamed to have it come on in the car when someone else is in it lol

I can tell you have some under tone romantic cosmic particles floating around, and so to help you along in case you need to break away from the "norm" and meet some new faces, I though it would be a nice offer on my part to let you have a peek at some very willing singles.... From all indication, at least more than one likes wearing a hat, which has to account for something positive personality wise....

lol I actually really like this song. Takes me back to being a kid. I used to watch the Partridge Family with my dad every day.

Is it something that keeps knocking at your brain?

Before you go insane...

[video=youtube;bIuKtp3yCTw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIuKtp3yCTw[/video]

:D

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
I can tell you have some under tone romantic cosmic particles floating around, and so to help you along in case you need to break away from the "norm" and meet some new faces, I though it would be a nice offer on my part to let you have a peek at some very willing singles....
From all indication, at least more than one likes wearing a hat, which has to account for something positive personality wise....

I can't decide between Spongebob and Scooby Doo... :p

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
It gets a bit worse... I also have "I Think I Love You" by the Partridge Family on it. It's one of those ones I take off shuffle because I'd be too ashamed to have it come on in the car when someone else is in it lol

Wow! LOL! So...um...how do you take something off shuffle?

From all indication, at least more than one likes wearing a hat, which has to account for something positive personality wise....

Look, Justin!! It's where you belong!!

:usa2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic