Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Slices of the excessive posting pie :p Congratulations at winning the top spot! If Tomasso wasn't AWOL and Rue wasn't moving cross-country, it wouldn't have been possible lol
In all fairness, I have to admit I love to travel when I have the time. I am sure my post level would be next to nothing if I was out on the road.

In fact a few years back I decided to take a trip and cut my budget while on the road, I hitch hiked, but for some reason it seems it took a while to get rides, for some reason????

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
Wow! LOL! So...um...how do you take something off shuffle?

It's a little setting in iTunes. You select the song, click "get info," and under "options" you check "skip when shuffling."

It's a little known fact that I'm a computer whiz :D

In fact a few years back I decided to take a trip and cut my budget while on the road, I hitch hiked, but for some reason it seems it took a while to get rides, for some reason????

I don't see why, when you're obviously just carrying the axe so you can chop away at a tree if it falls into the road and blocks the car!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic