Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Only if I'm wearin' a hoodie homes.
With a cap, that's been on the AGA.

James I curly the brim of my cap as soon as I get it.
I've been doing this since 1976 and I've perfected it.
My caps don't have any sayings on them, they are plain, and come in many colors.
Yeah I'll probably hear about this, but I don't shop in clothing stores that often, I do it online.
I find a store online that sells my caps, and wrinkle free, stain resistant shirts both long and short sleeve.
For work these are great, and I end up paying about $15 a shirt that looks nice, and $5-6 for a plain cap.
I think the brand name is Ultra Club.

With a cap, that's been on the AGA.

James I curly the brim of my cap as soon as I get it.
I've been doing this since 1976 and I've perfected it.
My caps don't have any sayings on them, they are plain, and come in many colors.
Yeah I'll probably hear about this, but I don't shop in clothing stores that often, I do it online.
I find a store online that sells my caps, and wrinkle free, stain resistant shirts both long and short sleeve.
For work these are great, and I end up paying about $15 a shirt that looks nice, and $5-6 for a plain cap.
I think the brand name is Ultra Club.

You mean you don't have a flat brim cap with the Halographic stickers and tags still on it like Minnie Pearl? :p

You mean you don't have a flat brim cap with the Halographic stickers and tags still on it like Minnie Pearl? :p
Abide, homie!
New-York-YANKEES-2009-World-Series-Inaugural-59fifty-New-Era-Fitted-hats1-500x379.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skipbarnes