Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Discussion in 'The Observation Bar' started by rue, Aug 24, 2011.

1. vintageTink

vintageTink One Too Many

Wow, dh. That's...an interesting story. Did he outgrow his hippie "I wanna be a rock star!" phase and get a job?

2. dh66

dh66

Surprisingly the guy did o.k.
    He put out a couple of indy label records and got pretty popular with the cool kid crowd, and actually toured around opening for some pretty successful acts. He eventually made enough $$ to buy a modest house (we're talking AL modest, not CA) and automobile, but I wonder how things are going to shake out for him in another 10 or 20 years.

3. LuvMyMan

LuvMyMan I’ll Lock Up.

From all indications, there were two very famous actors, of which at many times throughout their life times, they were "happy in the end"...however their car insurance company were not so pleased due to claims they were getting "rear ended"......

(Rock Hudson....and Ramond Burr).....:smokin:

4. LuvMyMan

LuvMyMan I’ll Lock Up.

5. Zombie_61

Zombie_61 I'll Lock Up

Ed "Big Daddy" Roth was making hats for them back in the 60s.

[​IMG]

:D

6. LuvMyMan

LuvMyMan I’ll Lock Up.

Wow...you are right! Cone head hats by the Big Daddy himself! LOL!

7. Zombie_61

Zombie_61 I'll Lock Up

Yeah, but he called 'em "Hillbilly Crash Helmets". lol

8. LuvMyMan

LuvMyMan I’ll Lock Up.

Wow, my Husband keeps getting phone calls from an older woman calling for "willy"! Now this was some fun in some ways....he normally lets these calls just go into voicemail if the number calling in is not on his contact list, as we do not know who is calling otherwise....but this time he takes the call....it is this older Lady she is a nice person and we have no clue who she is....she is Black and has a deep sense of humor, however....so this is what happened:

(Lady calling): "Hello, Willy, you did not call me, you know you were to be over my house already to pick me up, what's going on with you"?

(My Husband): Hummm mmmmumm, ohhh....hummmm heh hummm.....(in really low and devilish tones)..

(Lady Calling) " Willy, don't be like that and you should already know better than to be like that to me, you know I just might hang up on your right now and call and tell Evelyn on you".....

(My Husband)..."oooh......hum....oooops...nuoo kayy....

(Lady calling) "Thats better, you need to mind your manners, Willy, I just won't put up with you being all like that and specially to me of all people"

(My Husband)....real low voice, "nummm oookay".....

(Lady calling) "So Willy, are you on your way over here or not"?????

(My Husband) lower yet....."Ummmm mmmm'...

(Lady calling) " Now Willy, don't be taken your time you know I have to be back here before dinner time"

(My Husband) in normal voice and highly excited (he has some speech issues but) "Whats for dinner"!!!!!

(Lady Calling) "Willy, what the hell"???? "Is this Willy"?

(My Husband) " hummmm noo....."....lol

End of call.,...we laughed so hard for a few minutes then the lady calls back and says she was sorry she made a miss dial...and she was laughing as hard as we were....

9. Mae

Mae Call Me a Cab

:eusa_clap

I approve this post. LOL

10. Zombie_61

Zombie_61 I'll Lock Up

Back in the days before answering machines became commonplace, my wife and I were watching television one night when the phone rang, so she answered it. Now, my wife could talk the ears off of an oil painting if you gave her the chance, so I learned to listen just long enough to determine whether or not the call was for me and, if it wasn't, return to whatever I was doing. 45 minutes later, after what appeared to be a rather pleasant conversation, she finally hung up. When I asked who it was, she started laughing and replied, "It was a wrong number." :twitch: She explained that the caller had figured out within the first minute that he had dialed the wrong number and apologized for the disruption, but that he seemed to be a nice person and that they just struck up a conversation. [huh]

11. Hmmmmm.....:clock:
    You sure it wasn't Jake from State Farm? :p

12. Touchofevil

Touchofevil

Was he wearing khakis?
    :D

13. Zombie_61

Zombie_61 I'll Lock Up

Didn't ask, didn't care. Still don't. :smokin:

14. Mae

Mae Call Me a Cab

:pound:

Did she sound hideous?

15. LuvMyMan

LuvMyMan I’ll Lock Up.

The real clue to ask is....how deep WAS that voice? LOL!

16. :rofl:

17. It was a guy so......:p

18. Mae

Mae Call Me a Cab

:eusa_clap

19. Touchofevil

Touchofevil

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap