Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Just wait until Geico decides they no longer want to use the green lizard in their ads....I can almost see it now...the picture of a large Mack truck just ROARING down the road and "splat"....lol..and they will go back to using the Caveman guy as he will be behind the wheel of the Mack truck and he can say, "now THAT was easy even for a Caveman".... LOL

5da853616ab648432b21fd1d899d0528.jpg

Came across this while shopping for a birthday present for my little girl, so thought I'd share it with you people. The old bottle full of water that runs through the doll and wets the diaper is certainly not new technology, but if you press her belly button this baby s**ts little plastic "charms", which your little princess can collect and string on a bracelet.

Lovely.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up

Came across this while shopping for a birthday present for my little girl, so thought I'd share it with you people. The old bottle full of water that runs through the doll and wets the diaper is certainly not new technology, but if you press her belly button this baby s**ts little plastic "charms", which your little princess can collect and string on a bracelet.

Lovely.

Really?
I thought it was this guy's job to do that. :D
lucky-charms.jpg

Lovely.

A poo poo bracelet?! She will have a rude awakening when she has her own children. lol lol

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ