Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Rue, you'll agree with me that LMH2 is the poster child for excessive posting. Been a member since August 4th of this year and has 682 posts. He should give you lessons.
I only have this luxury and rewards of free time for how I have conducted my life lately to have the ability to be on line and sit and use the keyboard so much.

I do see some people that have over 20,000 post. Now to me, that is almost beyond words....twilight zone......

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I still can't figure out if my dad was playing head games with the ones I brought home - If he was, he did a superbly subtle job! All of them were intimidated by him, especially at first. When my ex-fiancé screwed up bad, he made the mistake of showing up at my parents' door looking for me. My dad *ripped* him to shreds, and without raising his voice. His reason was simple: "Nobody makes my daughter cry." :eek:

It's a great comfort to a girl to know her father, and if she has them, her brothers, will protect her from the louse who breaks her heart.
In some ways the label, "louse" has to be related to the word, "mouse" and then is a cousin to the one, "Rat"!

Justin B

One Too Many
I only have this luxury and rewards of free time for how I have conducted my life lately to have the ability to be on line and sit and use the keyboard so much.

I do see some people that have over 20,000 post. Now to me, that is almost beyond words....twilight zone......

That must be nice. I also noticed you don't use Multi-quote as Rue and I do for replies.

As rue said, you'll get there, you're already well ahead of me in post pace.

rue

Wow, I just noticed that I've surpassed C-dot in the number of posts and she's been here a little longer than me.

I've noticed you posting more :)

That must be nice. I also noticed you don't use Multi-quote as Rue and I do for replies.

As rue said, you'll get there, you're already well ahead of me in post pace.

shhhhhhhh you'll scare him off :p

I retired early at 52...12 years ago....and still can't find time to catch rue...even if I cheat heavily.
What's up with that?:(

How many threads are you subscribed to?

Last edited:

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
And I just posted on a new thread she started. I can see maybe she dreams at night her daily activity while sleeping....(post twenty here....thirty there....start fifteen new threads, eat breakfast, post a hundred more, and say hello to everyone)...the folding clothing and laundry just may be getting delegated to someone else!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
lol

At the top of all threads, there on the left side it says thread tools. If you click on it and then click on subscribe to thread you'll get emails telling you when someone has posted on them.
I would go nuts if I even followed up on all of that! As it is I am already having to end that as my inbox is starting to look like the titantic from all the notifications that sit there now that I have not read yet!

rue

And I just posted on a new thread she started. I can see maybe she dreams at night her daily activity while sleeping....(post twenty here....thirty there....start fifteen new threads, eat breakfast, post a hundred more, and say hello to everyone)...the folding clothing and laundry just may be getting delegated to someone else!

No way! I do it all in the middle of hanging out on here ...... everything is spic and span and a hot meal is on the table every night. No one touches my cleaning supplies, laundry or cooks on my stove except me :p

lol

At the top of all threads, there on the left side it says thread tools. If you click on it and then click on subscribe to thread you'll get emails telling you when someone has posted on them.

Strange...I clicked on the 'thread tools' link...then a new window popped opened with jamespower's and lincsong's email address.
What did I do wrong..rue?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy