Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Justin B

One Too Many
Funny y'all talking about horses. I grew up around them, started riding before I was really big enough to sit a saddle on my Granddads palomino. During summers I rode brush popping on the family ranch counting cattle and then later on with the 4th Cavalry reinactment group. Last horse I owned, Buster who was a quarter horse, passed a month ago.

rue

Funny y'all talking about horses. I grew up around them, started riding before I was really big enough to sit a saddle on my Granddads palomino. During summers I rode brush popping on the family ranch counting cattle and then later on with the 4th Cavalry reinactment group. Last horse I owned, Buster who was a quarter horse, passed a month ago.

I'm so sorry... that must have been really hard on you Justin. I know it was for me.

Justin B

One Too Many
It was, but he's had an easy life the last couple years. Living it good on a couple hundred acres to run around and graze on and a nice warm barn to sleep in at night.

PoohBang

Suspended
Oh okay.... I never know with you lol

just for the record, regardless of what some here say, I'm not trying to start anything.

Unless I see a remark that is bias or derogatory towards a group, individual or idea is the only time I speak up since no one else here does.

by the way, did you make the olympic team?

rue

just for the record, regardless of what some here say, I'm not trying to start anything.

Unless I see a remark that is bias or derogatory towards a group, individual or idea is the only time I speak up since no one else here does.

by the way, did you make the olympic team?

Understood.

No. Sadly, although I had a very good chance to get on it, I started lacking interest in competing and almost completely gave up riding for chasing boys when I was about 17 :eusa_doh:

Deco-Doll-1928

Practically Family
Thank you! They're both gone now, but I loved them dearly.

They look loved and well taken care of. :) I've only been on one horse my entire life (unless you count carousel horses! lol), but that was way back in kindergarten. My mom has always loved horses and used to collect them when she was a young girl. My sister and I both inherited that love of horses from her. :)

I forgot to ask you this in my last post, but were these pictures taken at Santa Anita Race track? I remember you mentioning a while back you lived around Arcadia.

rue

They look loved and well taken care of. :) I've only been on one horse my entire life (unless you count carousel horses! lol), but that was way back in kindergarten. My mom has always loved horses and used to collect them when she was a young girl. My sister and I both inherited that love of horses from her. :)

I forgot to ask you this in my last post, but were these pictures taken at Santa Anita Race track? I remember you mentioning a while back you lived around Arcadia.

I was in a show there once when they had it set up for the olympics in 1984, but no, the first one was at The Los Angeles Equestrian Center in Griffith Park and the second was at the Earl Warren Showgrounds in Santa Barbara.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails