Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
Yeah..I don't get it,either.
...and it is being hijacked 'excessively'.
I think rue should have set some damn rules. Now look what's happened! :mad:

& why am I the one they so blatantly choose to pick on. :(

Oh..come on. Lets all 'come out' and show our real faces and wonderful personalities! What's to fear? Too excessive? I think not...

I happen to like my bathing beauty persona for now. ;)

Deco-Doll-1928

Practically Family
Hey everyone. Just dropping in to say I'm not quite dead yet, just stupidly busy. I got elected as a regional manager for a charity group I'm part of so what little time I had before is pretty well filled up now. It also means starting next year I get to travel all over. New Mexico, Colorado, Oklahoma, Utah, Arizona, Iowa, Mississippi, Louisiana, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, and Nebraska. Oh yeah, and the five mini-regions in Texas. Wish me luck.

Good luck JB!

Deco-Doll-1928

Practically Family
Second car? That's my fourth lol It's actually somewhere around 14 or 15 since I turned 16 (I'm 21 now)

Wow!! Four and many more to come I hope. :D

Sadly, since I last wrote, I didn't get that dress on eBay that I wanted. :( It got way out of my price range after two people went after it. So that leaves me with no dress for September.

I did buy a 1940s (50s? 60s?) black dress on Etsy. I also bought some vintage jewelry pieces (from the 1920s and 1930s). Those should be coming in the mail soon. :)

Wow! We're now at page 666. :eeek:

images

:p

Deco-Doll-1928

Practically Family
Lol but I enjoyed The Great Gatsby....BTW anyone going to The Great Gatsby Picnic in Oakland next month? Due to helping my father-in-law deal with his recent lung cancer diagnosis, I can't go. I even had my picnic items all together and a dress at the ready :(

I'm sorry to hear about your father-in-law's lung cancer diagnosis. I wish him well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails