Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Extra-Large Men's 30's/40's DB Suit on Ebay - sz 48/50

pdxvintagette

A-List Customer
I just listed this suit on Ebay - don't let the inseam measurement scare you, the rise is an outrageous 15"! I love these 4-button DBs, and have never found one in this size before. I figure there has to be a couple gents here who have a hard time finding classic suits that fit properly:

Rare 30's 40's Grey Pinstripe Suit, 52" Chest

I might have overdone it on the photos, but I'm a stickler when I'm the one buying. I will ship free for US loungers. Just let me know where you saw it before I invoice ya!

pdxvintagette

A-List Customer
No, that is the same one that you tied for me some months back. I just loosen it when I need to dress the gent in something else, and tighten it when it is time to put him in a suit again.

pdxvintagette

A-List Customer
My reserve is $325. I spent somewhat more than I'm used to in order to acquire it, but it is SUCH a nice suit - I am a sucker for peaked lapels and Hollywood waists pants.

(Yes, Guttersnipe - PANTS. I said it.)

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Fat lapels for the larger gent....

And of course you mission (should you accept it) is to find the equivalent in 44s and 46s right?[huh]

pdxvintagette

A-List Customer
I'm always looking! I've actually had a few really fantastic 46's in the last year or so. But they don't last long, there is a buyer in England who usually snatches up the BIN. As for really good for size 43-44s... well, ask my friend Guttersnipe what happens to them. I certainly never seem to notice any in my inventory.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy