1. Thread galleries are live! Please let us know what you think of them in the thread in the Observation Bar.

F/S Goodwear Perry Sportswear A-2 Size 46

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by coloradorider, Apr 16, 2019 at 2:40 AM.

1. coloradorider

coloradorider One of the Regulars

For Sale is a Goodwear Perry Sportswear in size 46. Dull russet brown goat skin with a Crown zipper. Mint condition with very little wear. I own two of this contract and only wear the other one so I need to clean out the closet.

Measurements are:
    Pit to pit - Front = 24" Back = 24"
    Shoulders - 20"
    Sleeves - 26"
    Front length - 24" from the top of the zipper
    Back length - 26" from the bottom of the collar stand

Please click on the link for pics. These are pictures of the actual jacket for sale. Price is $1000.00 / shipping anywhere in the US included. I'll charge actual shipping internationally. Goodwear no longer has the Crown zippers available and the cost of a Perry Sportswear A-2 is currently $1549 plus shipping with at least a two-year wait. I bought this jacket directly from Goodwear and you can find John's pics at the URL below.

http://www.goodwearleather.com/photos/Perry_No7_46/

[​IMG]

Please PM me with any questions.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019 at 7:52 AM
  2. saucerfiend

saucerfiend Practically Family

Interested. PM sent.

Brian

3. coloradorider

coloradorider One of the Regulars

Still available. saucerfiend was actually in possession of this jacket for fit when I bought it:) Slightly too small in the chest for him since this contract would normally be ~25". This one is slightly smaller at 24" front/back and is a neat fit on me (45.5" chest).

I updated the measurements slightly. Pulled tight the back length is ~26" from the bottom of the collar stand or 26.5" to the bottom of the knits from the bottom of the collar.