Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

F/S Goodwear Perry Sportswear A-2 Size 46

coloradorider

One of the Regulars
For Sale is a Goodwear Perry Sportswear in size 46. Dull russet brown goat skin with a Crown zipper. Mint condition with very little wear. I own two of this contract and only wear the other one so I need to clean out the closet.

Measurements are:
Pit to pit - Front = 24" Back = 24"
Shoulders - 20"
Sleeves - 26"
Front length - 24" from the top of the zipper
Back length - 26" from the bottom of the collar stand

Please click on the link for pics. These are pictures of the actual jacket for sale. Price is $1000.00 / shipping anywhere in the US included. I'll charge actual shipping internationally. Goodwear no longer has the Crown zippers available and the cost of a Perry Sportswear A-2 is currently $1549 plus shipping with at least a two-year wait. I bought this jacket directly from Goodwear and you can find John's pics at the URL below.

http://www.goodwearleather.com/photos/Perry_No7_46/

Perry_Type_A2.jpg

Please PM me with any questions.

Last edited:

coloradorider

One of the Regulars
Still available. saucerfiend was actually in possession of this jacket for fit when I bought it:) Slightly too small in the chest for him since this contract would normally be ~25". This one is slightly smaller at 24" front/back and is a neat fit on me (45.5" chest).

I updated the measurements slightly. Pulled tight the back length is ~26" from the bottom of the collar stand or 26.5" to the bottom of the knits from the bottom of the collar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB