Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Falcon Park Hattery

B.J. Hedberg

Practically Family
Spectacular. I really like the overwelt on the brim.

you got it (unfortunately it was dark and rainy today, so no nice bright natural sunlight). here are a few from my "workbench" in the basement:

thefalconhaslanded01422.jpg

Oldsarge

One Too Many
Oh, that's hot. As soon as I clear out some "accounts payable", I'm going to be after one myself. We're going to Holland in April for the Floried and I have a craving for a Homburg to wear among the tulips, or maybe a steel grey just like that one or . . . :eek:

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Pardon my late arrival to the party, Jeff, but this is a magnificent hat! It is my favorite amongst your many fine hats, as well.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
can't blame you, Benzadmiral! highly recommended.
Thanks, Al-- never thought I'd be a real fedora guy, but this baby really pings with me.
Egghead-- in my 4 years of hat experience, I have never felt anything so soft and supple. Finely pounced, I guess you would say around here, and the felt seems very light on my head, but I'd wager it's considered midweight.
I don't own any Akubras, but I do have an old stetson 25 OR, which doesn't even come close to this, imho.

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
Let me add my WOW to this hat also......

Now you have me checking out his site, that is really a nice hat.....

Edited to remove request of nogging shot, saw it in the other thread....Thanks

Last edited:

SgtRick

One of the Regulars
Parkers creation he is making for me (Falcon, just like the pic and in beaver) should be at the house in a week. I am looking forward not only to being home but to wear this beautiful hat for a couple weeks while home. Parker has been very easy to work with despite some of my requests. I will not hesitate to order more from him.

ejbhats

A-List Customer
can't blame you, Benzadmiral! highly recommended.
Thanks, Al-- never thought I'd be a real fedora guy, but this baby really pings with me.
Egghead-- in my 4 years of hat experience, I have never felt anything so soft and supple. Finely pounced, I guess you would say around here, and the felt seems very light on my head, but I'd wager it's considered midweight.
I don't own any Akubras, but I do have an old stetson 25 OR, which doesn't even come close to this, imho.

What a spectacular beauty Jeff. You have a great eye for color and proportion. I have extended an invite to Parker for our Miwest-meet up, and am really hoping he will consider. It would be great to meet such an artist. And if you are able to come, please bring that hat!
Eric

Gromulus

Practically Family
Updates/New Arrivals?

Has anyone else recently received a hat from Falcon Park? I know fmw had one on order and I am curious to see more of Parker's work.

redhawks2

One of the Regulars
I ordered an Open Road clone in Ivory color. I probably won't see it until the end of September or so. Patience is a virtue but not much fun.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Wow, fmw, that's surprising. I think we ordered at nearly the same time. Was there a backorder on the felt bodies or something?

Rats Riley-- The color of mine is "bone" and the ribbon is a dark burgundy.

fmw

One Too Many
I ordered mine before you did. One mistake I made was to order a bound edge. He doesn't do bound edges so he sends the hats out to someone else. Someone else isn't in much of a hurry, apparently. If I had known I would have settled for a welted edge.

My hat is silverbelly in color with a gray ribbon. I'm not aware of any shortages but it is possible. He didn't say anything about it. I had thought the wait would be weeks and not months. Now I know. He has sent a couple of emails so I know he knows I'm here and waiting. I'm sure all will be well in the end.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo