Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FALL LINEUP FOR SALE: NEW AND OLD

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Hey T
What’s the P to P on the BK?
[emoji111]️

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Interesting I left that pic out of the album...no size tag on this one. At least a 44. Has the enlarged button hole as pictured. It is a nice weight for more temperate climates

Ct6EWa7CP_eZWkzskrNS855C2saJgmR0zbAWUQkqeGI1caqqkt-v48cnHW1UlLDELExBHsNoA1eowTViTsVrsCoRxf20j1ewHDKaVFOnTjMdrYYubWkHh8XReHngK6OEGwgGCIizNT00J2FuuNbu2CSJeY63GNHuUiQeNemUgKyE74JDFAw5oVHFZqYpr6gkedfSPwjQfz6cJVBpoRa_TGNuuovBu44DzcynbB_SburzJmX0ieuevtQqkuDzKRHX7Ha1_IV_Vh5ctsQdPAkSBQbWjJJKLIBaWnOmvPHoFuOBfqiOlM0CmJrVSgiQRLPJQFNWbQ0bxf1VOpHZKtJ9Fawun1eNjtXn4ovrVePhbhxGxyBebZlXvrrA3UXMlB0mXx6XtoOb9As4Ba4S90dVihNGaZGH3siiv0NtsqsgYc4gd5aFAZaUDKSeKmGttl-S5sy6hXodiIPc_qVDwtjnM6CJgja8U2KUDdYyX7TD-IzQFONraL6pkhfHjYw7O5jD5hVlf7_9n8EdCGRb21zSpO1Bdw-dg2VQzv7bTTbgzdRtEFQHceonbZ9bpzAMpoG07Yb2cITMnfkqYVxMt-kMpIdFy2_8cySq6APhRoFRpbrZy2-MfnLKavra2bDZcLxoVuDX9jq2NzqJiTJyttQXAAiUrwD7VyjSO3XgnRbHjxgm1PJR-2VA3hGsEg=w965-h640-no

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
I have added the additional links and the Prices on most of the items. I will finish up the ladies jackets and the others.

Most of my "sales pitch" is in the videos.

Bill Kelso Capeskin Duke

Another nice size 44 at least. Nice weight for warmer climates. I don't like to sell BK jackets, but I don't wear this one.

JC Penney black Horsehide.

kinda pick of the litter. Not much money for a genuine 50s horsehide jacket that can work in a lot of settings.

Hercules horsehide MC jacket.

Needs sleeve armhole stitched. Fraying on male side of zipper. Just be gentle and it will be OK. Beautiful weight horsehide. Nice size 46.

SALE PENDING

McGregor cowhide

love the collar, needs knits.
Fun jacket.

Milco-West

My favorite maker in Deer wear, just a little something special about the West coast makers.

Lake O Woods

Police jackets are great values. This is from the 40s and very cool. Issue with one shoulder is pointed out in video. Too small for me.

Union Labeled Goatskin

Wow! so nice. If you don't have a Goatskin this is the one. Quality and affordable. If it doesn't sell will go back in by Goatherd collection.

Excelled horsehide highwayman

This is the style that became the Highwayman. Needs a sleeve opening seem fixed. Love the fit of this one. Nice square shoulders and stops at the waist. Nice shape and it is horsehide.

Cal Leather rubber jacket

Probably a rare collectors item if you collect Cal jackets. Except for the collar it is nice shape. Stretch it on and have some fun. Something unique.

Ladies Trojan Sportswear

One of the few Trojan Sportswear jackets I have seen. Well known for their MC jackets, which are pretty rare. Nice for the lady in your life.

Last edited:

Salatape

New in Town
That Real McCoys jacket is incredible. If only my arms were shorter...

Where did you find the brown one in your video?

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
That Real McCoys jacket is incredible. If only my arms were shorter...

Where did you find the brown one in your video?
Usually sleeves are not long enough! The brown one I got off eBay. Came from someone in Iowa. It is a beauty, they both are beautiful. Sorry the sleeves won't work for you

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Here is the link to the Belted half belt. It is unlabeled, no maker or material tag. I have seen this exact jacket with a California sportswear label and horsehide. I have no doubt this jacket is horsehide. The zipper indicates 1940s.

Size is around 42. I'm 5 foot 9 175 lb and can zip and wear it comfortably.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/3qg4Bp8TACQpc6Hf8

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
The I Foster horsehide trench coat has the zip out lining. Is at least a 44. Needs a couple of stitches on the back pleat. One button is missing.

Not a particularly heavy outer leather, but it is horsehide.

I have owned other I Foster jackets. They were popular maker in the 50s and 60s.

$75 shipped.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Fr7orMpbVz4ErSS02

Thanks, Terry

Bigbenbs

A-List Customer
The I Foster horsehide trench coat has the zip out lining. Is at least a 44. Needs a couple of stitches on the back pleat. One button is missing.

I have owned other I Foster jackets. They were popular maker in the 50s and 60s.

$75 shipped.

Thanks, Terry

Can I see shoulder measurement?

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up

$75 shipped.

Thanks, Terry

Here you go
46848a50a9ebe6f980cd6f389d81577b.jpg

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
I'm reducing the price on the Real McCoy wool work jacket.

$450 shipped in conus. That is bottom line price.

If there is something similar in my size 42/44 out there let me know, I can trade.

If no interest I will pull it out again when Cool fall weather stirs the leaves.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Will be placing some jackets on ebay.

Bill Kelso Duke reduced to $550 shipped.

The Wool Real McCoy is $450 shipped.

Make me an offer on any of the others.

Thanks, Terry

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
The Real McCoy wool work jacket is sold.

I see no edit button on the thread. Did something change? Am I missing something or just forgot?

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
A day late and a $1 short. Just saw this and the sizing on the wool is dead on. I would have even kept it fib to fib.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
A day late and a $1 short. Just saw this and the sizing on the wool is dead on. I would have even kept it fib to fib.

I may have another wool/leather in a similar size coming.

Sorry you missed the RMC. More sorry it didn't fit me!

Thanks, Terry

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto