Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Families of the Lounge

"Weddnig"? :p

But seriously, congratulations!!! My wife and I have known a number of people over the years who never seemed able to make their relationships work for various reasons, so it always makes us happy to see the other end of that spectrum. It isn't always easy, but from my perspective having that one special person in your life makes the bad times more bearable, and the good times that much better.

Well spoken Zomb. Thanks!

Mom, me, and sis circa 1980 :)
ea32859998ca1208eb9b31ecb351e017.jpg

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Happy 35th (Wedding) Anniversary to my beautiful bride Terri (with an 'I'). View attachment 116495
Fantastic, congratulations to you both. When we celebrated our 35th I found out that it was a coral anniversary. Coral is protected but I managed to find a vintage coral bracelet. Ethically speaking I guess it wasn't the right thing to do, but as it was already costume jewellery and produced in an earlier time...............
As I have posted all over this site, today we go gold, it's our 50th wedding anniversary. I do hope that gold is not protected.

Fantastic, congratulations to you both. When we celebrated our 35th I found out that it was a coral anniversary. Coral is protected but I managed to find a vintage coral bracelet. Ethically speaking I guess it wasn't the right thing to do, but as it was already costume jewellery and produced in an earlier time...............
As I have posted all over this site, today we go gold, it's our 50th wedding anniversary. I do hope that gold is not protected.

Thanks GHT and congrats to you and the Missus on your 50th! You both are an inspiration!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points