Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Families of the Lounge

Virginia Creeper

One of the Regulars
Levi's sister Zella Moon(2)

58341_4302154163578_80426614_n.jpg

Isn't that funny. I had the same blanket as a baby, and it's gone through all four of my children now.

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
My 3 year old daughter was recently the flower girl in my sister-in-law's wedding to a fella she met in New Zealand. My two favorite photos of the wedding:

1470134_2120150054535_2112898325_n_zpscd05d3bd.jpg

The bride, groom, and the groomsmen doing the Maori Haka. (Classy, aren't they?)

1456057_321631617979654_1398580324_n_zps9560e215.png

She's a cutie! Congrats to you for getting her to cooperate. Getting my 3 year old to do anything like that would be like getting a monkey to play a piano.

Oh, and the haka just isn't the same without the face tattoos. Hope your sister in law isn't headed there.:p
Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
She will be 4 in two months, so she's on the downhill side of 3. She loved being in a princess dress, and held her boy cousin's hand as they practically ran down the aisle together. Very cute, but he was really trying to get away from my daughter. Apparently he's at an age (6) where girls have cooties, and he only held her hand because Grandpa told him he had to for the wedding. I got her to cooperate with being quiet during the ceremony with a bag full of yogurt covered raisins. I administered them one at a time when she started to get noisy. Funniest part was during the prayer, and she shouted "Oh, crap! I left my bear downstairs!" It was loud enough for the entire church to hear, and my husband nearly cracked up. (We had a discussion afterwards about nice words, and that saying crap in church probably isn't the best place for it.)

Funny you mentioned the tattoos. Sis-in-law's job is a laser tattoo removal tech. No, not doing the facial ones. I love the purple rugby socks the groom is wearing. Too funny!

Good stuff.:) We've had our share of innapropriate word incidents, but none in church thankfully.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
My family makes an annual trip to visit our local tulip fields. I put together each photo we've taken with my daughter for the past 4 years. It's crazy to me that she has grown so much.

tulips_zpsbc688384.jpg

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Thanks. I got to snuggle a friend's 6 month old baby girl yesterday, and it amazed me the size difference. My daughter is a peanut (relatively speaking), but she seemed like a moose next to the baby.

We've moved into eye-rolling, sassy-mouthed, wanna sell her to the gypsies territory. Eesh. Teenage years are going to be very dramatic with this one.

How's your little pumpkin?

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
... We've moved into eye-rolling, sassy-mouthed, wanna sell her to the gypsies territory. Eesh. Teenage years are going to be very dramatic with this one. ...

With four children (two boys and two girls), I surely remember those years.

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Some days it is all I can do to get her to bedtime without me wanting to quit being a mom. I love my child, but her antics are aging me quickly.

And she's started running up to me to kiss my cheek when she knows she has done something wrong (like chugging maple syrup from the bottle while hiding behind her dad's recliner) so she hopefully won't get in as much trouble.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24