Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Families of the Lounge

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Wow, so many wonderful pictures posted, I will have to find some of my family and do the same.

Tossing a bit of humor here, can I be allowed to post pictures even if they are, "mug shots"? lol!

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
My youngest daughter today after church.

DSC06568.jpg

olive bleu

One Too Many
Madly in love with this lil man..♥

My 1st grandchild ♥..will be exactly 1 whole week old tommorrow...Morgan Montana Patrick. i apologize for the size, but I've been trying to do this for 20 minutes and this is all i get..but hey, he's so worth it :)

376401_2252590950259_1112821001_31986934_1251255292_n.jpg

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
A while since I've posted pictures of Lilypie. She's turned out to be a VERY energetic toddler, so I don't get as much time to post anymore.

At the local pumpkin farm. I made the hat for her. The pin on her hat was her great grandmother's.

lilypumpkin11_2011.jpg

Thanksgiving dress. Sadly, she's outgrown the ruby slippers already!

lilythanksgiving_112411.jpg

She'll hate this photo when she gets older. She was okay with Santa (had her practice saying "yeehaw, Santa!" in the car) until she realize that Mama and Dada were nowhere around her, then we got The Face.

lilysantaafter_120211.jpg

She got a poofy pettiskirt for Christmas. She loves to twirl in it and say "wheeeeeee!" Precious girl.

lilytutu_122511.jpg

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Thanks, Scot. I'm quite partial to her being a pretty child. :) :) She's still a little peanut (gets that from me, I guess), but she's changing and growing up so quickly. In the last month her vocabulary has quadrupled, and in the last week she's started saying sentences. Mind boggling! We've started talking about her second birthday party already. Where did my sweet newborn go?

Big Man

We just got back from a week-long family reunion. The Cecil and Mary Sparks Dobson Family enjoyed a grand time together at Vogel State Park in Blairsville, GA. We had a family reunion there 42 years ago, and this was the first time most of the family had been back there since then. The last full-blown reunion we had was in 2001, so it was good to see everyone together again after so many years.

My grandfather Dobson has been gone since 1982 and my grandmother Dobson since 1997. Of their seven children, my mother (the oldest) is the only one deceased (1996). The remaining six siblings were all in attendance, as were all but one of the surviving first cousins. We had a good number of second cousins, several third cousins, and even three fourth cousins.

This is a picture of the first cousins (my generation). I'm the one with the straw boater hat (go figure). The family is spread from as far north as Pennsylvania to as far south as Florida and as far west as California.

DobsonReunion2012.jpg

DonnaP

Familiar Face
My nine year old vintage clothing enthusiast:
1960's Brownie uniform. This is from a couple of years ago. We are now on the hunt for a Junior uniform.
brownie.jpg

Easter 2011. Sewn using a combination of Advance 8142 and McCall's 4205
easter2011.jpg

Scullery maid outfit, made by me
scullerymaid.jpg

Big Man

DSC07228.jpg

Headed to church last Sunday with my granddaughter. Hard to believe she's almost three now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic