Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fantasy Vehicle

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Some more trains:

Gresley A4 Mallard
1589375313_33f3c15a99.jpg

800px-Class_A4_4468_Mallard.jpg

A4 "Dwight D. Eisenhower"
National Railroad Museum, Green Bay, WI
298_1140373412.jpg
Love the sreamline trains!

Although not GE, my absolute fantasy car numero uno is thus:

1964_Jaguar_XKE_E_Type_Coupe_Side_1.jpg

I hope you aren't very tall or wide for that matter. I tried that whole XK thing. I couldn't fit comfortably in it(head hitting the roof) and my feet were too big for the tiny pedals. They look ok but they are entirely impractical---I won't even mention the electronics that look like a Rube Goldberg prize winner. :p

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
I hope you aren't very tall or wide for that matter. I tried that whole XK thing. I couldn't fit comfortably in it(head hitting the roof) and my feet were too big for the tiny pedals. They look ok but they are entirely impractical---I won't even mention the electronics that look like a Rube Goldberg prize winner. :p

That's why I call it a fantasy. I'll never have one. And if I do, by some miracle, I should be okay in it. I'm not very big.

Red and black two-tone would be better. I just am a nostalgic type and that car was my first 'love' car-wise, so I'd like to have one. I remember sitting in Dad's lap and steering it on the farm as a kid. What's more thrilling when you're just a little guy than to get to drive the car?

Why not one of these instead?:
1956_Pontiac_Safari_Station_Wagon_1.JPG

J.W.

A-List Customer
Wow, there've been some amazing cars in this thread! I might have to rethink my choices:
1.) I'd happily take an corvette built between 1958 (convertibles) and 1967 (coupés).

2.) I'm a child of the 80s, so this:
web.jpg

3.) And something along the lines of this would be nice, if I ever win the lottery:
web.jpg

What else? Volvo P1800 Sportwagon, 1965 Ford Mustang Coupé

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24