Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"fashion update"

Two studies, distributed together in March in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, demonstrated that individuals who outline occasions in their lives — even antagonistic ones in constructive ways have better psychological wellness, and the individuals who outline occasions in contrary ways have poorer mental prosperity. Much obliged for perusing.
Movie XXX Vin Diesel Fur Coat

Excellent perspective, MelodyW, and WELCOME to the Lounge!!

I'm always amused by the findings/conclusions of such studies, in a constructive way, of course. Although I make no personal claim as to any level of psychological wellness, as my reaction to this is "Really!? We need a protracted academic study to arrive at this?!" Simply observe life.

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
Someone is always willing to create something new, regardless of what it looks like, in the hope that someone famous will latch onto it and make it a hot item.

I wouldn't buy that hat if Harrison Ford showed up at my front door in one and told me I could buy it for a dollar before it went on sale to the public for $270 to $400.

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
I wouldn't buy that hat if Harrison Ford showed up at my front door in one and told me I could buy it for a dollar before it went on sale to the public for $270 to $400.
I can't help thinking of things, I have recently learned, some people do to hats, because they think, those things were done to one of Mr. Ford's hats =8-O

I'm not really sure, which is worse ... or which I find most foolish(?) :)

RJR

I can't help thinking of things, I have recently learned, some people do to hats, because they think, those things were done to one of Mr. Ford's hats =8-O

I'm not really sure, which is worse ... or which I find most foolish(?) :)
Too true.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy