Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Favorite comfort food . . .

sheeplady

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
See this is where you lose me. You don't take them apart because you need to, you take them apart because not doing so would be an abomination before all that is good and holy in the universe. THAT'S the way you eat Oreos! :frusty:

Oh, I take the double stuffed ones apart. I'll spare everyone the savory fillings I've been adding between the stuff as of late.

ChiTownScion

Call Me a Cab
Favorite comfort food? Popcorn is one of them. My wife got a Whirley Pop Corn Maker for me a while back, and I swear by it.

Whirley Pop.jpg

LizzieMaine

Bartender
Obviously, it is just a matter of taste / opinion, but for me, it was like Moses came down from the Temple Mount when Oreo came out with the Double Stuff. It was what I had intuitively wanted as I had been creating my own double stuff for years.

Lizzie, any thoughts on the Aero Biscuits? I tried them last night and kinda like them as they tasted more like a candy bar with some crunch in it than a biscuit with some chocolate over it. I prefer the straight Aero candy bar, but these were not bad.

I've never had one, but it sounds a lot like a Twix bar crossed with an Aero -- an interesting concept, if they can find the proper balance between chocolate and filler.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran