Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Favorite Forum Member Jacket

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
Michael's Gap jacket. Looks as cool and effortless on Michael as any high priced, hand crafted leather jacket. I've often seen guys looking awkward in a beautifully made jacket when they could have done the job much better for a tiny fraction of the price. :D

Gap2.jpg

Just no way in hell to even start with this one.
While I'm honored to have a spot in some lists, I have to say that there is just not a chance that I'd try to tackle this.

Let's just say that there is NO other place where one can see so many amazing jackets on so many great people. And to top it off, we have a really deep cross-section of humanity here that means we aren't just x, y, or z people showing off.

As VLJ is to it's theme, this place is hands-down filled with many items of perfection and envy, with mistakes scattered about.
Nobody would guess as to the drama found in this section alone!

Sorry, lots of talk and no nominations. Suffice it to say that there are lots - and I mean lots of jackets I would die for here...

Just no way in hell to even start with this one.
While I'm honored to have a spot in some lists, I have to say that there is just not a chance that I'd try to tackle this.

Let's just say that there is NO other place where one can see so many amazing jackets on so many great people. And to top it off, we have a really deep cross-section of humanity here that means we aren't just x, y, or z people showing off.

As VLJ is to it's theme, this place is hands-down filled with many items of perfection and envy, with mistakes scattered about.
Nobody would guess as to the drama found in this section alone!

Sorry, lots of talk and no nominations. Suffice it to say that there are lots - and I mean lots of jackets I would die for here...

Signed and seconded.

Tho, giving it a second thought, there is one jacket that stands out to me. I don't think it's necessarily superior to any other, God knows you guys have some of the best jackets I've ever seen in my life (like PN's CR's, Case's Lost Worlds, Terry's anything, Nave's mecha pilot cafe racer which might as well have been made by the multi billion dollar movie production or Ton with literally every new jacket he gets; I'm always absolutely convinced last one cannot be topped and then another one is somehow even better) but yeah, there's one that always comes to mind when I think about what I want from my jacket. . .

Cooperson

One Too Many
Very sorry, just can't do it - name one and you risk upsetting many others. I can think of many outstanding jackets posted on his forum over the years - the ones that stand out for me are the jackets that just really suit the wearer.

thor

One Too Many
IMG_0532.JPG
There are SO many great looking jackets here, I could never choose just one favorite. However, Dav and his incredidibly cool Aero Highwayman always comes to mind when I think of a special TFL jacket.

Last edited:

Peacoat

Bartender
rocketeer, a Thunder Bay is an excellent choice for your climate. It just didn't get cold here in Middle Tennessee this winter except for a week or two In December. Normally, I will wear the TB frequently from December through February and maybe first part of March a time or two. Not really much cold enough for peacoats either. I mostly wore the Sheene.

rocketeer

Call Me a Cab
a Thunder Bay is an excellent choice for your climate.
We seemed to have a very long winter this year, I could have worn old Thunder till the beginning of May. Not absolute freezing but comfortable, apart from a couple of days in April I was sunbathing in early April though I think it is now away till at least October :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff